Unintentional C. sp Kaeng Krachan sac

AlbaArachnids92

Arachnoknight
So I picked up a AF Chilobrachys sp. Kaeng Krachan in October '21 from another private collection, I honestly thought she was just burrowed away in premoult and she kindly left me a viewing window. Just this morning spotted her sat on top of an egg sac :) As far as I'm aware, she has never been paired so I'm aware this is likely a dud (seller has left the hobby and did not reply to my message to confirm this).

I still plan to pull the sac at ~30 days but I am more concerned with maintaining the female as this is my first solo "breeding".
She is well fortified in there so am I right in my understanding just leave well alone until I go in for the sac? Maintain moisture and temperature is all I intend to do.
Following the pull, I'm guessing she will probably eat for a while then actually moult? Assuming she doesn't decide to munch it in the mean time.

As always, any suggestions or personal experience is greatly appreciated!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've never owned this species.

I've had species drop phantom sacs 3x. Neither female ate after pulling for quite a while. They were still in the "mom" mode.

AlbaArachnids92

Arachnoknight
I've never owned this species.

I've had species drop phantom sacs 3x. Neither female ate after pulling for quite a while. They were still in the "mom" mode.
I've woken up to a message from previous owner. 100% infertile as he's had her from young juvi size.

Is it best to wait for her to recover before getting it out?

AlbaArachnids92

Arachnoknight
Figured I'd get it pulled before it starts attracting pests/mould.

Have to say she is a very diligent mother and was none too please about it :rofl:

Count was 255.

20220625_155841.jpg

20220625_160008.jpg