unhappy mom!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I removed her eggsac today, and here is how she felt about the situation!

Last edited:

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lmao! They are the most unpredictable little things.I love them :) That pic kicks!

Attachments

Last edited:

NorthwestInverts

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey Holley,

Have you changed your shorts yet? LOL

I let my female keep it till they emerged, then a week later I challenged her for the little beauties and after 30 minutes of hell, I finally won. The heart was racing like a Lab-Rat! LOL

Take Care, Dean

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
I removed her eggsac today, and here is how she felt about the situation!
Hmm, looks like there's hemolymph coming out of the bucal area... Or is that a huge drop of venom? Either way, if she's OK now, I suppose it wasn't life threatening. Just a major hissy fit, eh? I've had some Baboon spiders actually lie on their backs and poke their fangs up... And they stay that way for a long time.

bill

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

Awosme pics holley and raveness! Mine will be here tuesday!!(which is only tomorow!) Cant wait! Is the sac fertile? Good luck

James

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow that picture is great. Is that venom dripping from the fangs?

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Originally posted by Raveness
Mine has been angry lately also. I was cleaning out it's cage and it ran up into the toilet paper.. I tried to get it out and it got pissed.
Thats the FUNNIEST tarantula pic Ive EVER seen !!!!!! YOurs is great too, Hollie ! =D

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
you know...I was wondering myself...she had venom literally dripping from her fangs, but it also looks like she had liquid coming out of her mouth??!
Maybe she was so upset she threw up?! LOL
She did lie on her back, but I didn't get a pic. She couldn't decide whether to lie down, or stand up, she was so enraged!
Since it was the plastic spoon that was digging around, she was content to just attack it, and not run up it onto my hand!
The eggs are fine, they are now eggs with legs. I usually leave the eggsac with mom, but I was concerned after my other Usambara had that messed up eggsac.
These little ones seem healthy, only 2 bad eggs out of the bunch!

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My Usumbara does that too. WHen I really piss it off sometimes it will be right on its back hissing and it is really freaky.

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by JacenBeers
My Usumbara does that too. WHen I really piss it off sometimes it will be right on its back hissing and it is really freaky.
LMAO! Mine does that if you frighten it every time..lol..it is like a child having a hissy fit. It's cute.

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just love the way the footpads light up when light hits them on a certain angle, awesome pic!!
Do you know what the total count of the eggs with legs is (or your best guess)?

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin

The eggs are fine, they are now eggs with legs. I usually leave the eggsac with mom, but I was concerned after my other Usambara had that messed up eggsac.
These little ones seem healthy, only 2 bad eggs out of the bunch!
So how many out of this batch? better than the last go at it?

Bill