Unexpected Wow Factor

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
Hello Arachnoreaders,
Yesterday I was looking at my P. cancerides, and I was just speechless. It is a 6" female, that I bought purely for the size and reputation for being mean. However, I have found that it is so much more than a big brown spider. She is definitely one of my most beautiful T's. So my question is, what T's have you gotten for reasons other than looks, and they turned out to be really awesomely beautiful specimens? I really don't have the words to describe how awesome this T is:D.

--Dan

bioshock

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My reasons being the value their worth when adults, the sac amount they lay, make great display ts.

Thegloryfades

Arachnosquire
Mine would be my A.chalcodes. I got her in on a trade and at first she was just a docile brown T. Now that I've had her for awhile I've noticed subtle beauty in her

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I got my T's to impress the ladies... {D
Yeah? How's that workin for you?

I was similarly surprised with my N. coloratovillosus. I bought her for the looks and love here for the attitude.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
Yeah? How's that workin for you?

I was similarly surprised with my N. coloratovillosus. I bought her for the looks and love here for the attitude.
surprisingly, well.... now. The ex didn't like them and I had to get rid of them.

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
surprisingly, well.... now. The ex didn't like them and I had to get rid of them.
There's a rule. Never give up a hobby for a woman. If she loves you, she will understand you are your own person.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There's a rule. Never give up a hobby for a woman. If she loves you, she will understand you are your own person.
If the lovin is good, that's more easily said than done, methinks.

Rob, I just noticed your location, funny stuff! I live in We Got Chickens, Maryland.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
If the lovin is good, that's more easily said than done, methinks.

Rob, I just noticed your location, funny stuff! I live in We Got Chickens, Maryland.
I lived in Maryland for 6 months...

forrestpengra

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I would say I've purchased T's expecting that wow factor and ended up being disappointed... Specifically, I had a bunch of Pokies, expecting them to be the end all/be all for me in regards to T's. I quickly found that despite their gorgeous looks many of them are so reclusive and skittish it's actually hard to enjoy them.

While I appreciate them greatly, I ended up being disappointed and found that I am most interested in NW terrestrials, more specifically Brachys.