Unexpected babies! Help!

CC13

Arachnopeon
So I was recently given a female AFS that was found in someone's garden (I'm in the UK so she was someones pet at some point, the people that found her tried to find out if she had escaped her owners but no one came forward and she came to me). Shes my first scorpion, although I like to think I'm educated I do lack actual experience with them, after having her about a month I checked on her a few days ago and saw 6 tiny babies on her back. One kept itself near her side/mouth area and yesterday I found that one smushed into her substrate, today I found 2 had fallen off her and she had given birth to another 3, I tried to place the fallen back on her and she was super agitated so I decided to separate them from her instead. My partner went to check on her and the babies not long ago and she had one in her mouth, he somehow got her to drop it and we separated that one too, shes well fed and is being a very good mama to the others. I'm worried if the separated babies will survive and if the others are safe with her? What if she keeps having more? How can I make sure she feels safest?

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
So I was recently given a female AFS that was found in someone's garden (I'm in the UK so she was someones pet at some point, the people that found her tried to find out if she had escaped her owners but no one came forward and she came to me). Shes my first scorpion, although I like to think I'm educated I do lack actual experience with them, after having her about a month I checked on her a few days ago and saw 6 tiny babies on her back. One kept itself near her side/mouth area and yesterday I found that one smushed into her substrate, today I found 2 had fallen off her and she had given birth to another 3, I tried to place the fallen back on her and she was super agitated so I decided to separate them from her instead. My partner went to check on her and the babies not long ago and she had one in her mouth, he somehow got her to drop it and we separated that one too, shes well fed and is being a very good mama to the others. I'm worried if the separated babies will survive and if the others are safe with her? What if she keeps having more? How can I make sure she feels safest?
Quite a lot of information required there.
If you go to top right hand magnifying glass and use the search function there are several very good " sticky" in depth care sheets there.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
What is the enclosure setup?