Under Rated?

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Also remembered Megaphobema peterklaasi. Very beatiful big black spider.I dont see mantioned it anywhere or where to get one...

SpiderDane

Arachnopeon
I would say C. fimbriatus! Very underrated IMO.

My juve female is quickly getting my favorite :D

Big attitude and some serious tunnel webbing :clap: Nice eaters and all ways good for thread posture :)

The only thing i really need is a good care-sheet! Can´t seem to find anywere :eek:

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I agree with a couple that have already been mentioned as being underrated:

Tapinauchenius gigas: The orange of the female speaks for itself, though mine are all still babies. And I have to say, they are adorable little bumblebee butts as slings that are very active and visible. They behave like an avicularia that's just had its morning coffee.

Cyriocosmus perezmilesi: Pretty pink, adorable heart butts and larger than C elegans (even though maybe not as 'sexy' as C elegans as someone else put it, lol) They also eat to their heart's content.

I also want to add, since it hasn't been mentioned, Avicularia laeta. The colour changes through the molts while they are slings are so diverse and beautiful and now mine's got its juvie colours and it's the most lovely cinnamon/honey brown. Very unique.

DDaake

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Australian Ts

Not sure why they aren't as popular but here's a few reasons I like them.

JimM

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Australian Ts
Not sure why they aren't as popular but here's a few reasons I like them.
Probably because they are plain, nondescript, aggressive burrowers.
That's why I have no interest in them anyway.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Tapinauchenius violaceus

Got mine today, and she is flipping awesome! She did the most amazing jump when I fed her, and she's quite the acrobat! Amazing little kritter, and I don't see why theres not more talk of them!

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Tapinauchenius violaceus

Got mine today, and she is flipping awesome! She did the most amazing jump when I fed her, and she's quite the acrobat! Amazing little kritter, and I don't see why theres not more talk of them!
Mine just molted into it's adult colors, wow! My cupreus is still tiny, but yes, the Taps are very under-rated

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mine is still pretty small, but man, she's great entertainment! And when I shine a light on her, you can see a slight purple tinge. I have a feeling she's gonna be an absolute beauty!

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Phormictopus cancerides. Also, the Tapinauchenius genus.

Cass

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A.brocklehursti - theres alot of talk about the genics, but I just love my little brocklehursti girl. She is such a hoot!

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I think a lot of the earthtigers are under rated as ive not heard much about them.

delo

Arachnopeon
Check out the tripepii. Everyone has a coloro,or chromatus.I bet there are only a handful of us on here with tripepii. They get bigger,look better( thats just an opinion) and they have this sweet "I'm going to chew your face off,and then kick hairs at it" personality. The slow,deliberate threat postures that ours give us are hilarious,and menacing at the same time.
Agreed I love my tripepii...under the right light he has a pink shine to him which is unique.