unbelievable brood!!

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I just finish separating my P transvaalicus babies and they all total to 87! X_X 3 died from molting. If the 3 did not die I would have 90 lol. I thought P trans only average from 40-60 babies. I never expected I will end up with this many, I guess I feed my female too much lol.

psychofox

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The record brood of Mark Stockmann from Germany counted 160 young, so there's really nothing special with 87. It's well within average brood count. Congrats though;)

Y-man

Arachnosquire
87 is awesome! I haven't had anything close to that yet. Sounds above the average to me.:rolleyes:{D

I don't know if that is a blessing or a curse. I personally wouldn't want that many 2 instars of one type of scorpion. They'll be worth gold to some though.

Jorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good god!!! You had better save a few of those for me!!!!!

Jeff

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The record brood of Mark Stockmann from Germany counted 160 young, so there's really nothing special with 87. It's well within average brood count. Congrats though;)
Thanks for the info, I thought there was something special to my female lol

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
87 is awesome! I haven't had anything close to that yet. Sounds above the average to me.:rolleyes:{D

I don't know if that is a blessing or a curse. I personally wouldn't want that many 2 instars of one type of scorpion. They'll be worth gold to some though.
actually I can handle up to 300-400 babies, I got used to this type of job since I breed tarantulas lol. However, more that that will kill me lol. btw my other scorps are pregnant so there will be a big storm of baby scorps comming my way lol