Resolved Unable to view premium classifieds

K3nn3dy

Arachnopeon
Hello!

I am unable to view any of the premium classifieds. I read the accounts requirements for posting, but didn't see any special requirements for viewing.
Any suggestions?
I'm sorry if I missed a guideline!

Thanks!

Screenshot_20200214-143116.png

Pyroxian

Arachnophobophiliac
I'm not sure if it's a permissions issue or if all of the old posts in the premium classifieds were archived or what, but I also see no posts - though in the forum list it says there are 89 posts (am arachnosuppoter plus)

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
@EulersK Hopefully an answer from me will work as well ;)

The "Premium For Sale/Trade/Want To Buy" forum has a 30 day cutoff on ads (The regular For Sale/Trade/Want To Buy forum has a 14 day cutoff). If the last post in a thread was more than 30 days ago, by default it does not show it. If you would like to see the older posts in the forum, in the upper right corner is a "filter" dropdown. Click on that. Change the "Last Updated" field to "Any Time" and you should see all the posts in the forum.

1581789118843.png

I really thought that I had that little tidbit posted in there somewhere, but apparently not. I'll have to go rectify that situation. Thanks to you all (@K3nn3dy @Pyroxian @EulersK ) for bringing it to my attention.