Resolved Unable to post in Theraphosinae under Unidentified holding bin

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
Hello! I'd like to post pictures of my Theraphosinae sp Panama. Is it possible to gain access to this folder? I can't seem to figure out how to add photos, but I see some were added recently by other members.

Thank you!

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Hello! I'd like to post pictures of my Theraphosinae sp Panama. Is it possible to gain access to this folder? I can't seem to figure out how to add photos, but I see some were added recently by other members.

Thank you!

The holding bin is there for staff use only. Users can not post directly in that category or its subcategories. You can post in the "I don't pay attention to where I post my pictures" category and the photo's will be moved. Once posted, you can also report the image stating that they are in the incorrect category and need to be moved.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
The holding bin is there for staff use only. Users can not post directly in that category or its subcategories. You can post in the "I don't pay attention to where I post my pictures" category and the photo's will be moved. Once posted, you can also report the image stating that they are in the incorrect category and need to be moved.

Thanks!

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member

If you tag me in the comments, I will definitely see it and move it.