Problem Unable to post from phone

DreamWeaver8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ive been having this problem for quite awhile now, I am able to log in and view everything just fine from my phone but I am unable to post anything. More specifically I am unable to pull up the on screen keyboard to post/type anything. Does anyone have any insight into what the problem could be or how to fix it?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I'm able to post fine on my phone. What kind of phone are you using?

Posted this from my phone.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Does the keyboard pop up for other sites in the browser like goggle.com?

DreamWeaver8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
No, the keyboard does not pop up when i try to PM someone or post on a thread, the typing cursor shows up to just no keyboard.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I meant does it show up when you text someone or if you go to google.com in the same browser that you look at the boards on does it pop up when you click in the search box?

DreamWeaver8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry should have been more specific. The keyboard works and pops up for everything except the text boxes on this site whether is a PM or post.

Stugy

Arachnolord
Just press the box again. I use my Galaxy Grand Prime a lot and if the keyboard doesn't pop-up the first time, normally the second time I press the box it comes up. If you've tried that then, well... that's all I can do to help. Good luck solving your problem.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Sorry should have been more specific. The keyboard works and pops up for everything except the text boxes on this site whether is a PM or post.
Ah, I have seen them stick on some Apps and not work till they have been reset. Have you tried a full shutdown and restart? I do know this site uses javascript for some of it's features so if you have some security blocking it in browsers then that could cause problems too.