Resolved Unable to PM User

Status
Not open for further replies.

CitizensOfTheWomb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Please delete this if it is not allowed. @JohnR. <edit> I cannot DM this user. <edit>
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

docwade87

Arachnoknight
What is the problem you are having with messaging this user?
I tried to check his profile and couldn’t because he has it set to limited viewing or something...so there was no way to message him that I saw either. I did see his post on FB Arachnoboards page and I’m sure you could get him there if you wanted. He’s sold quite a bit already from the looks of it.

CitizensOfTheWomb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I tried to check his profile and couldn’t because he has it set to limited viewing or something...so there was no way to message him that I saw either. I did see his post on FB Arachnoboards page and I’m sure you could get him there if you wanted. He’s sold quite a bit already from the looks of it.
Yes, this was the problem I was having. I will check his Facebook post.
Thank you!

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I think you should be able to DM a user through our site even if you're having trouble viewing the profile. When you click the user name next to a post, it brings up a small menu with some links. Click "Start a Conversation."

If that's not working, go to your Inbox, click "Start a New Conversation," and manually enter his user name as the recipient. One advantage of doing it this way is that if the user's inbox is full, it will notify him that you are attempting to contact him.

Also, as a Classifieds user, JohnR is required to have a review page that lists alternate contact methods. You can find a user's review page by clicking the user name next to a post and clicking "Reviews & Reports Page." This one is JohnR's.

Status
Not open for further replies.