Ummmm... a problem with my Chilobrachys sp. Penang here... sorta.

AchillesGoh540

Arachnopeon
My Chilobrachys sp. Penang is a weird one. It never burrowed even when I offered it 6 inch thick of substrate and so I switched it to this enclosure with not much substrate. It was behaving a bit weird since it never snatch any food offered to it but I can usually find the cricket end up at it's fang a couple of hours later. A few days ago, a huge storm hit my place and I found several crickets in my room after the storm so I picked one and threw it into my tarantula's enclosure. It was almost midnight then so I went to sleep before it ate the cricket. At first, I assumed it ate the cricket as I didn't see it anymore. Until now. I found some substrate on the web of my tarantula (is this even normal? I don't know, guys, any idea?) so I decided to look inside the container and the tarantula scuttled away from the web where it was resting when I move the enclosure. I find these holes in the webs and I started wondering if it really ate the cricket that night or did the cricket accidentally escaped and hid under the veil of webs? And if it really hid from my tarantula, could it made those holes when I wasn't looking? What should I do now? Rehouse the tarantula and clean the enclosure completely to search for the cricket that might've escaped the tarantula's fang or...? What do you guys think?
IMG_20161118_202148.jpg
Notice the small lump of substrate on the web. Is this a normal behavior for a Chilobrachys sp. Penang?
IMG_20161118_203227.jpg
There's the holes I mentioned above. Could it be done by the tarantula itself (again, is it normal for a tarantula to destroy it's own web or...?) or the cricket that might've escaped and hid under the webs?

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Cricks are not strong enough to make holes in the web, this is all T's doing. They often put substrate on their webs and it's called "dirt curtains" in hobby term.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Cricks are not strong enough to make holes in the web, this is all T's doing. They often put substrate on their webs and it's called "dirt curtains" in hobby term.
Dirt curtains!!!!

And I thought this place was family friendly.