Uk Postage

uggy102

Arachnopeon
hey all, chatting to an friend of a friend, who said he purchased a few tarantula`s off a guy in the state`s who shipped his T`s to him, now i know ppl do send via a parcel service in the UK to others in the UK and a few to ppl in europe,but i just cant see anyone posting from the state`s to the UK? TAKE INTO CONCIDERATION THAT WE ALL RELISE HOW BAD SOME AIRLINES CAN BE,AND THEIR NOT SOMETHING YOU COULD PUT INSIDE A PADDED ENVELOPE ARE THEY?? SO MY QUESTION TO ALL YOU LOVELY ONLINE AMERICAN DEALERS IS SIMPLY ---- DO YOU OR DO YOU KNOW OF ANY DEALER THAT DOES POST ALL THE WAY TO US OVER HERE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM ??? :? :? :?

uggy102

Arachnopeon
????

my my, in all you americans friendly..thought you all liked sticking your nose in where it dont belong,you`ve done it in other ppl`s countries so why not this thread ????;P

PhilR

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm from the UK, and you need a licence to import tarantulas from anywhere outside Europe, so you need to sort that out first.

As for your second message, then grow up :rolleyes:

uggy102

Arachnopeon
who are YOU ???

IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO SEE WHEN I POSTED THE FIRST MESSAGE,YOU WILL SEE HOW LONG AGO I DID POST IT WITHOUT RESPONSE, NOW IF IM TO UNDERSTAND THESE FORUMS ARE HERE TO HELP, YES OR NO ? SO AS I NEVER GOT A RESPONSE I THOUGHT I`D POST ANOTHER, YES I GOT A LICENSE TO IMPORT SO THAT NOT A PROB,AS FOR THE SECOND PART OF MY SECOND MESAGE, WELL...THEY SAY THE TRUTH HURTS,OR DONT YOU NORTH WALES PPL GET THE NEWS UP THERE IN THE BACK OF BEYOND ?? :rolleyes:

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO SEE WHEN I POSTED THE FIRST MESSAGE,YOU WILL SEE HOW LONG AGO I DID POST IT WITHOUT RESPONSE, NOW IF IM TO UNDERSTAND THESE FORUMS ARE HERE TO HELP, YES OR NO ? SO AS I NEVER GOT A RESPONSE I THOUGHT I`D POST ANOTHER
Not everyone is on these boards 24/7 to answer questions, and not everyone on these boards is a dealer that ships outside of the US. Your post might have just gotten pushed off the page before someone who knew the answer saw it. You might be better off emailing an American dealer directly to see if they know the answer.

Also, insulting the entirety of the country you are seeking help from is probably not the best way to bump a post.

Last edited:

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Not everyone is on these boards 24/7 to answer questions, and not everyone on these boards is a dealer that ships outside of the US. Your post might have just gotten pushed off the page before someone who knew the answer saw it. You might be better off emailing an American dealer directly to see if they know the answer.

Also, insulting the entirety of the country you are seeking help from is probably not the best way to bump a post.

Well said.

uggy102,

I hope you started on the wrong foot just to catch attention and did not mean to disrespect everyone.

Now to answer your questions.

Yes, I think some dealers can ship to UK provided the sender and the recipient has a license.

If packed properly, they will survive the trip. The longest I know took 2 months. From my experience, the longest was 1 month. But, your package should arrive in 3-5 days.

Dilbrain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO SEE WHEN I POSTED THE FIRST MESSAGE,YOU WILL SEE HOW LONG AGO I DID POST IT WITHOUT RESPONSE, NOW IF IM TO UNDERSTAND THESE FORUMS ARE HERE TO HELP, YES OR NO ? SO AS I NEVER GOT A RESPONSE I THOUGHT I`D POST ANOTHER, YES I GOT A LICENSE TO IMPORT SO THAT NOT A PROB,AS FOR THE SECOND PART OF MY SECOND MESAGE, WELL...THEY SAY THE TRUTH HURTS,OR DONT YOU NORTH WALES PPL GET THE NEWS UP THERE IN THE BACK OF BEYOND ?? :rolleyes:
Very polite representative from my Country.
Apologies on it's behalf to those it offended.
:clap:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well done :clap: as you will soon find out some will not help you tell me about it talk about sticking together and you find the bum kissers to ;) ;) ---- phil

Dilbrain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well done :clap: as you will soon find out some will not help you tell me about it talk about sticking together and you find the bum kissers to ;) ;) ---- phil
Be fair Phil, this lad has acted like a poltroon and has nothing to be proud of.
With that sort of behaviour he will hopefully be ignored in the future.
Xenophobic tendencies are best left off these forums old chap.
Are you having a good Easter regardless?

Last edited:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think he was upset about the time it was taken to get a post on it and no not that good for me this easter but best not to go there :D :rolleyes: ;) ---- phil