Problem "UI" Not Working

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
When writing a new post/reply, the area above the main body of text where you can choose bold vs italic text, add links and images, etc., is dark and greyed out for me, and I can no longer click on any of it. It was working fine just a week or so ago, I'm using the same phone and browser as always. Any ideas?

Screenshot_20221124-154612~2.png

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Can you see the toggle button? If so, are you able to click on it?

Also, what browser are you using? Have you tried rebooting? Clearing your cache and cookies?

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Can you see the toggle button? If so, are you able to click on it?

Also, what browser are you using? Have you tried rebooting? Clearing your cache and cookies?
Wow... Ok my vision is partially color deficient, and on the template I'm using I literally couldn't see the toggle button (which is dark purple) against the dark grey background. 😂 Not without squinting at least, which I just did. That fixed it, thanks so much!

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Wow... Ok my vision is partially color deficient, and on the template I'm using I literally couldn't see the toggle button (which is dark purple) against the dark grey background. 😂 Not without squinting at least, which I just did. That fixed it, thanks so much!
Not a problem at all. Believe it or not, it happened to me and I was freaking out until Scott told me about the toggle button. It was funny, not funny, lol. :lol: Glad it worked!

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
and on the template I'm using I literally couldn't see the toggle button
Believe it or not, it happened to me
XenForo could / should address this issue, giving that button better contrast or some other indicator it is on. It getting grayed out with the rest makes it problematic. Ideally it getting toggled in reverse would be the most intuitive. IE, When all else is gray, it isn't and becomes obvious.

Last edited: