Uh oh uh oh my colbat blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Grow up.

Obvious troll is obvious. Saw your other post that was quickly deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

basin79

ArachnoGod
Photos? How long has the spider been moulting? What makes you say it's a bad moult? Maybe someone can offer the best course of action. In the meantime, this is a pretty exhaustive thread on what you can do to help a spider stuck in a moult, if yours is stuck.

Which post basin? Curious now.
Obviously it's been deleted. Loads of Chinese/Japanese writing/symbols with OP posting again claiming they didn't send it.

The "great" tarantula book thread in yet another previous post asking if a Harpactira sp was an OW.

Just a bored kid thinking they're funny.

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
Obviously it's been deleted. Loads of Chinese/Japanese writing/symbols with OP posting again claiming they didn't send it.

The "great" tarantula book thread in yet another previous post asking if a Harpactira sp was an OW.

Just a bored kid thinking they're funny.
Could have sworn it was the kid with the B. hamorii who made that post. Unless it's a double account with different emails.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Could have sworn it was the kid with the B. hamorii who made that post. Unless it's a double account with different emails.
That post of the tarantula moulting is from a youtube video from 2008. Quick google search. Troll.

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
That post of the tarantula moulting is from a youtube video from 2008. Quick google search. Troll.
Gathered that immediately. :smirk: Seems you are a much better judge of character than I am, I was guns a-blazing ready to help!

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Dang. Kid got me on the OW thread. Was very confused when he asked that question. As the book showed it was from Africa.

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
I’m assuming there’s a back story to this member which I’m now curious about. Do tell.

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
I mean honestly it looks like a pretty nifty book, just not something I'd like to pay that much for.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
I mean honestly it looks like a pretty nifty book, just not something I'd like to pay that much for.
Always cool to have stuff like that. Honestly everything I’ve ever learned was from years of lurking this board. Until boredom from Covid hit and I finally joined. Actually that’s not true. I think I joined a lil before. Then became pretty active during.

Status
Not open for further replies.