• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Uglykid2

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive

just received some dubia from John today and they arrived healthy with lots of newly born babies.he gave me a great price and a very generous overcount!:D
wont hesitate to do more biz with him soon.
thanks again!
-Chris

wburke17

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Just completed a trade w/ John and I am very happy on my half of the deal .
Will do more trades/transactions in the future with no hesitation..
Warren

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
++++positive++++

Great trade W/ John, communication, shipping and spiders were perfect. would deal w/ anytime and recomend no prob, great hobbiest, honest and to the point, Thnks John, appreciate the trade, PEACE, B.

spiderfield

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I just completed a trade with John and everything went smoothly. The T arrived packaged nice and snug and I am happy with this transaction. Thanks John!

JDeRosa

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Just got a 3.5" X. Immanis from UglyKid2. The T arrived very well packaged and healthy even the P.O. took 2 whole days to deliver it. I guess because it was travelling cross country. When I had doubts, he even sent me a pic close up of the underside to ensure it was what I wanted. Will buy from him again.

AaronP

Arachnopeon
Awesome Trade/sale! A+++

I just sold some monitors to John and took two young juvie blackthroat monitors in as partial payment....... I was planning on selling them at an up and coming show, until I saw them. Perfect as can be and already super mellow. I am most likely going to keep at least one...maybe both{D

I look forward to doing business with John again.

Awesome packing, communication,service, and most importantly the beautiful and absolutely thriving little monitors themselves! {D :clap: {D :clap:

brothaT

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Received my end of a trade with John and couldn't be happier. The shipping was excellent and all the roaches arrived in perfect condition. You'll not regret dealing with John, great guy.

chyguy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive +++++

:clap: JOHN AND I JUST DID A TRADE AND HE IS THE MAN WOULD NOT HESITATE TO DO ANY BUISNESS WITH HIM VERY TRUSTWORTHY.THANKS AGAIN JOHN.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Outstanding guy!

I've done past trades with John, and sadly forgot to leave reviews, but let me say he is a great guy to deal with and always brings A+ stuff! This past Sunday I completed another trade with John and it went smooth as can be! I received some great Ts in exchange for my snake to jump start me back into the hobby and I can't be happier. Thanks again John! I look foward to doing more trades/sales!

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Received my end of a trade yesterday.. and wow! The slings were packed wonderfully and are very healthy. Great great great!

:)

Herpetologydude

Arachnosquire
Just received to P.platyomma today from John

Great shipping and the Ts were in great shape, despite the Post Office delaying the shipment by a day. Will definitely not hesitate to do business with him again!

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Excellent

Great and fast communication, excellent packaging job-no cutting corners, healthy tarantulas and the guy is great to chat with!

I highly recommend dealing with John, if he has something you are looking for, dont think it twice... you will be extremely pleased!

Thanks again!

Fran

agrodolce

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Just got my shipment of Platys.

Packing: GREAT. Styrofoam and a heater, and nobody's squashed.
Ts: beautiful, bigger than expected, and EXTREMELY active as soon as I opened the shipping box.
Communication: Good. Talked through AB message system.

Recommend to others: Yep!!
Will do business again: Hope so!

GeckoKing

Arachnopeon
Great Transaction

Hello,

Orders some spiders and roaches, Received very healthly spiders larger than advertised and a generous over count on roaches. Excellent transaction and can't wait to order again!

Thanks
Zack

Kumo Punch

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
+++++++++++POSITIVE+++++++++++++

Just finished a transaction with John and everything arrived fat and in great shape. Awesome seller. Thanks again John.

Jsav209

Arachnopeon
Awesome deal!!

Couldnt be happier with my purchase. SEE---->:D
Great prices.
Beautiful OBT looks very healthy & happy.
Centipede is awesome Ive always wanted one.
100 Hissers nice n plump.

Great packaging, again i couldnt be happier.
Thanks a ton John

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
+++++positive++++++

I just completed a transaction with John for 15 P. platyomma and 2 T. ockerti's . The weather has been terrible here in NY and he held them for like 3 weeks til we had a break in the weather. I will be definitely be doing business with him again in the future. Positive:worship::worship::worship:{D{D{D:drool::drool::drool:

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

John just purchased one of our large smithi females,and the process was smooooooth to say the least. Great communication,and quick payment...Thumbs up!

Jsav209

Arachnopeon
Great!!!

Another smooth transaction.

Awesome deal on a great species.

Excellent packing got here @ 10:30 this morning full of energy.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

kimmikat687

Arachnopeon
Positive!!

I just recieved a MM G pulchripes and a female A avic from John. The MM ran outta the package as soon as I lifted the paper towels off his head, and up my arm and onto my back. Little brat. The avic has the biggest booty, and its so funny. She was definitely fed well. So A++, communication was perfect, and he worked with me (and my work schedule) to find a day to ship where I would be there to receive them.

Thanks John!!