• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Uglykid2

Rizzolo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i just finished a sale to John. it went really smoothly. he paid promptly, was pleasant and straight up to deal with. i was happy to make him happy. wish they were all like John.

mikeythefireman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Just completed a trade with John. Spiders were much bigger than promised. He communicated constantly and promptly. I'd do it again any day.:D

~Mikey

xenesthis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good trade

POSITIVE

I just finished a trade with John Troupe. Excellent communications, good packing and spiders as advertised. I would not hesitate to do trading or business with him again in the near future. AAA+++

Todd Gearheart
www.tarantulaspiders.com

T Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!!
I just did a trade with John and the T's that I received from him were much larger than what I thought they would be. He shipped them when he said he would and the packing job was great. Also included was records and information about the T's.

Last edited:

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive
I did a trade with John, the Ts were much larger then I expected, he was nice, responded quicky to PMs, cares about your satisfaction even after the transaction is completed, good guy to deal with, thanks John.
Nick

mikeythefireman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Freakin' POSITIVE!!

John's ruler is broken. His spiders were so much bigger than promised I feel like I cheated him a little. Awesome trade. Awesome communicator. I will deal with him again.

Thanks,
Mikey

Steven Valys

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
positive!!!!!!

2 day shipping across the country only took a day!! MM Blondi was in excellent shape for the temperatures here in new england. Will do business again if the opportunity arises!!! Thanks John!!

Steve

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
+++++++positive+++++++

I did a trade w/ John recently Aphonopelmas for Avics and it went as smooth as could be, John shipped when he said he would and packed like a pro, The slings arrived in great shape and I would buy sell or trade w/ him anyday, Thanks for everything man and PEACE, B.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
way, WAY Postive!!

We just received our end of a trade with John and we couldn't be MORE pleased! :clap: :clap:
The T. was packed so well it could have been shipped to the moon safely! :D John even included two very cool huntsman as freebies....:worship:
Our end of the deal went a little sideways, (MY mistake) but John is understanding and didn't send a hitman to break legs...lolol {D
All is straightened out and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with John again. Highly recommended.
Thanks a million, John! :worship:

LittleGiRLy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Just recieved my T's from John today! they arrived happy, and healthy, and i wasn't the least bit surprised. They packed wonderfully! and and not a single hair on their little bodies was out of place :D . Communication was great, and we had a smooth and fast transaction. I would definately reccomend him to anyone:) :} :worship: {D :clap:

tacoma0680

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE
Just did a Trade with john got a good looking Pokie that was well fed and well takin care of thanks so much will trade with him again thanks again.

Elapid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!!!!got my roaches from john and am *very* happy with the speed of shipping and the excellent packaging! looks like a few of the females gave birth enroute, so there's every size of dubia available for feeding all my different sized herps/inverts!

i would definitely recommend this seller!

chandlermonster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive! John's Dubia are big and healthy, and he sent a majority of females as per my request. I would not hesitate to buy from him again and recommend him as a seller.

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

Your Dubia's would like to thank you for mailing them quickly and safetly... and so would I!

Kevmaster06

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Totally Positive!!!x2

this is a great deal with John, my dubias were sooooo under priced. I also found that the there were far more than i payed for!!! and there were a hole crap load of babies on top of my adults!!!Great packaging, 1 doa and freebies!!! payed for 3 day shipping and recieved package early the next day!!!

Wont hesitate to do deal(s) with John again!

Last edited:

Kumo Punch

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
P Ornata slings...

Purchased some P Ornata slings. Shipped fast and packed great. Thanks

jnaldrich

Arachnopeon
Spider sale

A+++ POSITIVE

Just completed a sale with John. Communication was PROMPT, as was payment. The entire transaction was smooth as silk....if only all were.....:}

Thanks, John, you're a pro!

Jeff

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive A +++

John and I did a trade today and all went very well. He communicated clearly and I would definately recommend him to anyone for a pleasant trade and great product.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Excellent!!!

We just completed a trade with John and we couldn't be any happier. The MM G.aureo he sent was in top health and ready for bizniz!!!
Thanks John!!!
Will definitely recommend to friends and clients for further sales/trades! :clap: :clap:

M.C. Exotics

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Also just completed a trade with John and totally happy. All of the T's arrived in top notch packing and healthy as can be. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat. Thanks John!!