Ugliest Tarantula

spidersnstuff

Arachnopeon
I wouldn't be quick to say that T. Blondi was beautiful, they are just freaking awesome, end of story.

Tindalos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
T.blondi are beautiful!
i love how thick and stocky they look,
pfft who needs fangs or hairs when one of these beefy guys can straight up open up an old fashion can of whoop as$!

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
I just dont like the wirey looking male Tarantulas.[/QUOTE Same here. I like T's because they are bulky and have sweet colors. If it's spindly like a MM maraca it reminds me of a true spider,blek!!
T.blondi are beautiful!
i love how thick and stocky they look,
pfft who needs fangs or hairs when one of these beefy guys can straight up open up an old fashion can of whoop as$!
What!?! A can of whoop A$$ is when a iguana straight out whoop whips ya lol.
Dare I go farther when you have to change your little bro's crap that's been sitting for four hours.

Anubis77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Whatever spider that happens to be the favorite of whoever is reading this. You heard me.

Lorum

Arachnosquire
Beauty is subjective and I respect every opinion, but... I just don't like (not even a little bit) Pelinobius muticus (ex Citharischius crawshayi).

Sonya

Arachnopeon
Whaaaat? When C. crawshayi's name has changed? :eek: And if you now say that it has been ages ago, I will go under my bed to shame ;)

But back to subject. I have never really liked T. blondi 'cause they seems always so fat. Even thou I would someday have one :)

Enomegra

Arachnopeon
It is really in the eye of the beholder. I am not a fan of Theraphosa species, their proportions just aren't my cup of tea, but others love them. I think P. cambridgei is stunning, while some think it is drab. Some prefer stocky, heavy bodied terrestrial, others prefer leggy arboreals. For me I prefer the fuzzier T's. Avicularia, Brachypelma, Grammastola, Psalmopoeus. It is about proportion, colour and that fuzy teddy bear look. My curent top ranking genera are Avicularia, Cyriocosmus and Pamphobeteus.

I think we should be talking about the most beautiful species. Seems more fitting for such an amazing Family. This is one of my prettiest T's :D

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
:drool::drool:
It is really in the eye of the beholder. I am not a fan of Theraphosa species, their proportions just aren't my cup of tea, but others love them. I think P. cambridgei is stunning, while some think it is drab. Some prefer stocky, heavy bodied terrestrial, others prefer leggy arboreals. For me I prefer the fuzzier T's. Avicularia, Brachypelma, Grammastola, Psalmopoeus. It is about proportion, colour and that fuzy teddy bear look. My curent top ranking genera are Avicularia, Cyriocosmus and Pamphobeteus.

I think we should be talking about the most beautiful species. Seems more fitting for such an amazing Family. This is one of my prettiest T's :D

What is that!?!:drool:

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
lol well i was just looking at the markings obviously my guess was wrong. lol

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
To each their own;

It's not ugly per se, I just dont like the wirey looking male Tarantulas.
It's actually a female, if you go to the photogallery on their website, click Maraca at the top of the page, you'll see that it's labelled as a female...it's the first link right under the Maraca heading.

Cass

boonbear

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pokie metalica are definatly the oogliest. Followed by all the other T's I will never be able to have.
Poo on high prices.

jt39565

Arachnoknight
I happen to like the look of Maraca horrida its got a unique quality to it that sets it apart.