Tylobolus castaneus

NopusNatus

Arachnopeon
They look to be Tylobolus to me. If they were found in the Fresno area they will most likely be castaneus or monachus. Hiltonius can be found in California and can have similar coloring, but tend to be shorter and fatter.

ThatBugGuy

Arachnosquire
They look to be Tylobolus to me. If they were found in the Fresno area they will most likely be castaneus or monachus. Hiltonius can be found in California and can have similar coloring, but tend to be shorter and fatter.
I do have a shorter fatter one so that could be why its not as long as the others

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Relatively hardy as millipedes go. Hardwood substrate with rotten hardwood leaves, and slightly cooler temps, around upper 60s to lower 70s. Feed sliced cucumbers, apples, lettuce, and some dog food pieces 1-2 times a week.

ThatBugGuy

Arachnosquire
Relatively hardy as millipedes go. Hardwood substrate with rotten hardwood leaves, and slightly cooler temps, around upper 60s to lower 70s. Feed sliced cucumbers, apples, lettuce, and some dog food pieces 1-2 times a week.
thats some good info thank you i didnt know much about the temp or sliced veggies and dog food. why the dog food though? just out of curiosity.

BepopCola

Arachnobaron
thats some good info thank you i didnt know much about the temp or sliced veggies and dog food. why the dog food though? just out of curiosity.
They like their protein. I use apple dog treats and fish food as well.