[Warning] Tye Dyed Iguana

SlytherinAway

Arachnopeon
DO NOT BUY ANIMALS HERE

TDI is a local shop to me that sells online as well. I would not recommend them to anyone under any circumstances. Their reptile and especially their amphibian care is a joke. As for their T's, heres what I can tell you.

• Their adult T's, scorpions, and other inverts are all WC with the exception of stuff like hissers and other feeder insects (obviously)
  • just about everything is overpriced, especially slings. <edit>
  • I've seen huge clumps of mold in the sling containers. When this was pointed out I was told that they would tell their tarantula guy and he would fix it next time he was in, the next day at the earliest.
  • They have a beautiful G. hamorii on display on occasion and her enclosure is just a nightmare. It's maybe 1 cm of sand with a hard plastic hide and a screen top. A friend who is an employee mentioned that he had seen her hanging from the screen top by one leg before.
  • Heard from another employee that once a large centipede had escaped from its enclosure and killed a neighboring "goliath bird eater" (not sure of species). This is a rumor, but because the enclosures are both in a large tank that is split with a few pieces of plexiglass, I wouldn't be shocked.
  • They have T's available online and quite a few have incorrect scientific names. Not super surprising, but some of them have been out of date for many years.
There's more reasons I could go over, but they're mostly either personal reasons or related to reptiles/amphibians. If you're curious feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator: