• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Two Stores in Michigan

chloe_5937

Arachnopeon
Pet Station had 6 tarantulas shoved in an aquarium in seperathe housing that i hadnt ever seen ..because i dont usually look inside of aquariums for sale..none of which were cared for at all. I ended up bring home the avicularai avicularia that the guy said was not a pink toe because they dont import or breed tarantulas anymore.HA! They also had a sunburst baboon and a cobalt blue, rose hair, and chaco golden knee...none of which they had any info on. Thank god for the internet! There tarantulas are not cared for, fed, and the staff has no idea on what they are. :evil:

I bought my other T's from people who actually knew about them at the local Gibralter Trade Center..M.C. Exotics in Taylor. They have an order coming in for me, and they work with breeders..are very knowledgable and answer all questions you may have. They are great! and my T's are uper healthy.
Good Job MC Exotics. :worship: