Two new beauties

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
I originally picked up a 4" female H. lividum from John Apple, but then stopped by John Morris' table and decided to trade it for this gorgeous specimen.

I picked this beauty up from Newflvr. I could not get a good picture with the top off because it ran and hid every time I opened it. This will have to do for now.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks, Tommy :) The second one is H. incei "gold"
Ahh! Those little boogers are fast! I just got a 1"+ H. incei yesterday.. Phew that little thing is FAST! Cute little devil though.. :D

Again congrats.. They are gorgeous! :D

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
Ahh! Those little boogers are fast! I just got a 1"+ H. incei yesterday.. Phew that little thing is FAST! Cute little devil though.. :D

Again congrats.. They are gorgeous! :D
Definitely fast! That's why I couldn't get a good picture with the lid off. By the time I got the lid off (every time I tried) it was under it's web within a second or less. :D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Definitely fast! That's why I couldn't get a good picture with the lid off. By the time I got the lid off (every time I tried) it was under it's web within a second or less. :D
It took me about half an hour.. Maybe longer.. To get mine in its new hope.. I was not expecting it to be so fast.. :eek: Its faster than my psalmos & pokies.. :razz: I finally got it in a nice little setup though.. :D

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
It took me about half an hour.. Maybe longer.. To get mine in its new hope.. I was not expecting it to be so fast.. :eek: Its faster than my psalmos & pokies.. :razz: I finally got it in a nice little setup though.. :D
Yeah, I'm leaving it in the 50 dram.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was not expecting it to be so fast.. :eek: Its faster than my psalmos & pokies.. :razz: I finally got it in a nice little setup though.. :D
Great! Now I want these even more! {D

BUT not before pulcher.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great! Now I want these even more! {D

BUT not before pulcher.
LoL.. I wouldnt trade my pulcher for no incei.. Thats for sure! :D She is pure evil.. I remember telling Jairi (Teal) that I dont have not one critter that will throw a threat pose up just for looking at it wrong.. Well... I do now!

I swear! This girl is way worse than ANY of my critters.. I was opening my P. irminia's enclosure to feed her.. I gently bumped the pulcher's enclosure.. Yeah.. She didnt run & hide.. She threw a threat posture straight up! LoL! She is out & about strolling around 90% of the time.. Its great to.. She is to gorgeous to be hiding.. :D If I can ever find a male I will attempt to breed her... :)

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
LoL.. I wouldnt trade my pulcher for no incei.. Thats for sure! :D She is pure evil.. I remember telling Jairi (Teal) that I dont have not one critter that will throw a threat pose up just for looking at it wrong.. Well... I do now!

I hope my girl doesn't turn vile like that LOL She was handleable, then threw threat poses for looking at her one time (complete with smacking the side of her enclosure... I wasn't even looking at her, she was just next to me!)... but has been a doll since.

H. incei ARE speedy little devils... mine got out a week back or so after its roach scared it, and I chased that thing around the room like crazy before it hid in between the wall and the bookshelf. Finally got it back into the enclosure, but damn it if my heart wasn't racing over possibly losing that thing :rolleyes:

LOVE that H. incei "gold" :drool:

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer

I swear! This girl is way worse than ANY of my critters.. I was opening my P. irminia's enclosure to feed her.. I gently bumped the pulcher's enclosure.. Yeah.. She didnt run & hide.. She threw a threat posture straight up! LoL! She is out & about strolling around 90% of the time.. Its great to.. She is to gorgeous to be hiding.. :D If I can ever find a male I will attempt to breed her... :)
glad you like her tommy. :);)

Toni. nice T's. u didnt happen to find me a male lividum and accidentally trade it to Morris did you? ;);P

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron

H. incei ARE speedy little devils... mine got out a week back or so after its roach scared it, and I chased that thing around the room like crazy before it hid in between the wall and the bookshelf. Finally got it back into the enclosure, but damn it if my heart wasn't racing over possibly losing that thing :rolleyes:

LOVE that H. incei "gold" :drool:
Glad you got your H. incei back in it's enclosure! My heart would have been racing as well.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Toni, Interesting additions to a rapidly growing collection. :)

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Glad you got your H. incei back in it's enclosure! My heart would have been racing as well.

Thanks! I would have not stopped until it got back in... I started out with 4 H. incei, and am now down to the one... really frustrating, since I can't find more for the trivial price I paid for them! :(