Two container ideas.....

Bloodletting

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A lot of areas have Dollar Stores. The one around our area is called 'The Dollar Store'. A lot of the stores, no matter where they are or called get the same items. They got a huge shipment of containers called Sure Fresh. They are almost 4 ounces and are heavy duty. Lids clip on perfect and they are square. One dollar for 10 of them. They are also clear.

Also, if you buy the ziploc containers, they have a 1.50 coupon off inside for two packs. The XS bowls for example (8 oz.) have 6 per box. So you get 12 total for 3-4.00, depending on where you buy them. The lids also attach easily and tight.

I do a lot of tarantula stuff with my students so the way they close is important to me.

Scott

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Do you happen to have any pictures of them? I am very interested.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

zoom

most of those containers came from a 99c/$1 type of store, excepting vials and condiment cups

Bloodletting

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
pics

I will get some pics up. My school comp wouldn't let me access the other link so I am not sure if the pics posted are like the one's they have.

They also come in a variety of colored lids. They have roughly 20-30 packs at our store.

Scott