Two Asian forest scorpions made friends?

Xenohunt

Arachnopeon
I have 3 asain forest scorpions in one tank. The biggest one and the smallest one were introduced in 2 months. They now almost always sleep together(as if they find each other). The big one will go defensive whenever the small one does.
They never really leave each other for a long time.

... And i was told not to keep them together haha. Anyone else got a fun story?

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Several of the "forest scorpion" species live communally. In a large enough enclosure, adult females and juveniles of both sexes tend to congregate. Adult males and subadults generally burrow separately. Other species are not so tolerant of each other.

CreepTumorXD

Arachnoknight
oh your fine, just make sure they can get away from each other if they wanted, have as many hides as you do scorpions! and make sure there is plenty of food for everyone. the main rist is if one is alot smaller than another cus then the bigger one might take advantage.

Xenohunt

Arachnopeon
oh your fine, just make sure they can get away from each other if they wanted, have as many hides as you do scorpions! and make sure there is plenty of food for everyone. the main rist is if one is alot smaller than another cus then the bigger one might take advantage.
I think that may happen most of the time with food. I at least 'hand feed' so he for sure is getting something