Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Eucratoscelus pachypus

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Okay so for my twentieth Birthday as stated above I want to get my twentieth Tarantula for awhile, and first scorpion. Anyways I have a list here of T's I think you guys should help me! Anyways here is the list.

Nhandu tripepii
Pterinochilus murinus
Psalmopoeus pulcher
Ephebopus murinus
Eucratoscelus pachypus

PS. No Schoolman I am not getting a G. pulchra. :wall:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Psalmopoeus.....PULCHER!! FTW... :clap: Im just saying.. :cool: {D :D

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Get the OBT!!p.murinus are sooo cool.but remember,they are called OBTs(orange baboon tarantul)for a reason!they tend be very defensive and are very fast.but they are absolutely gorgeous and a fun to watch T.they web like crazy.I reccomnd starting with a small sling though.they grow super fast,andTyney change from black to orange as they grow.hope this helps!

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah I know I can never find any slings anywhere of any P. pulcher, or E. pachypus. I love those fuzzy legs. I do feel bad about being in this hobby and not having one Grammastola species or an OBT.

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think there's someone in the classified that's selling a female E. pachypus for pretty cheap.

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=186806&highlight=pachypus

I don't know which of the others to suggest, but i'm pretty sure you could find any of the species being sold by someone who also has P. murinus slings, which are usually super cheap :D
Wow thanks! Yeah, it seemed like all the P. pulcher, E. pachypus, and N. tripepii just dropped off the face of this earth. But I think I will let this vote go on until my birthday. August third, which isn't very long.

Last edited:

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
go P. pulcher! i love my p. irminia.. i want to get more Psalmopeous sp. soon

farrisbaharom

Arachnopeon
i'm gonna have to go with the E pachypus on this one - think it's the right fit for your already awesome collection.

them hairy, hairy rear legs are something else completely.

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i'm gonna have to go with the E pachypus on this one - think it's the right fit for your already awesome collection.

them hairy, hairy rear legs are something else completely.
Haha, thanks for the complement on my collection. I am not sure which I will go with but I really hope I can find some P. pulcher slings.

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Go for the psalmo!!!
Second choice would be the P. murinus.

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think if I cannot find a P. pulcher by tomorrow (which is unlikely) I think I am going to go for an OBT sling.