tv show with emp in it

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
on nickalodeon tonight at 8 one all that cast member will have to put an emporer in his or her mouth the shows start at 8 but im not sure when they show the ON AIR DARE. should be good

remember at 8 pm

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They are doing it tonight. I think that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If they don't fake it they have a huge risk of being stung. I feel bad for the person who has to put it in their mouth. i'm sure they will fake it. They will show you real ones then when they show the cast member putting it his/her mouth they will replace the real one with a fake one.

From
Eric

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
maybe but i would laugh when the kid get stung!! its the producers faults for god sakes its a scorp!!

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's no biggy getting stung by an emp unless you are allergic, I'd worry about my tongue with that scorps pincers though. Now that is what I would be afraid of!

KingBollock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I can't see there being a problem getting it in there and while it's in there. If the mouth doesn't move then it's just a dark, warm cave as far as the Scorpion is concerned. The biggest problem I can see is getting it out again.

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It is happening soon. I feel their pain I would never atemp a stupid stunt like that. :}

From
Eric

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'd be also afraid of the emp wanting to find a "deeper burrow" down the throat of the poor moron.

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I really think they are going to fake it. If they dont the kid is going to the hospatal from being stung or choking the kid.;)

From
Eric

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Uhhhh, did anyone notice the scorp's claws were taped up? :mad: I would have stung him in the face. :D

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Not to mention the guy posing as an arachnologist saying that emperors are tree dweeling and then telling them they can lay eggs in your mouth. Way to misinform the public!:rolleyes:

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Navaros
Not to mention the guy posing as an arachnologist saying that emperors are tree dweeling and then telling them they can lay eggs in your mouth. Way to misinform the public!:rolleyes:

I agree he was just a guy in a white suit. I think it is also bad for the scorpion. The guy also held the scorpion by the tail way to long. I am mad at shows who harm animals for entertament. I also saw a show that this woman had to eat a live wip scorpion.:mad:. The person who had the scorpion in their mouth kept on moving around when it was in its mouth. If I was the scorpion I would have stung him in the face too. I feel really bad for that Emperor scorpion.

From
Eric

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I saw that too. I HATE that show. Fear Factor. They also had an episode where someone had to lay in a box and have live harmless snakes thrown at them into the box. At one point they zoomed in on a cornk snake with a broken jaw and said "Wow that one looks mean!"

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yeah on Fear Factor they ate Tanzanian tailess whip scorpions... I would have taken them and gave em a good home :D

Raan_Jodus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Makes me remember watching Guinness World records when a guy put a tarantula in his mouth and blew bubbles. All i knew at the time was he said the spider didnt like air moving over it. And now after having a scorpion, i understand how pissed they get.

guy got out of it without getting bit, or getting any hairs down his throat. But I do wonder what kind of loving hobbyist would put his pet through that for.

It was a stupid record that i doubt anyone will ever try to beat.

Diao

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by Raan_Jodus
It was a stupid record that i doubt anyone will ever try to beat. [/B]
How can someone even call that a record? Honestly, what is there to beat? It's like if I stick a bowling ball in my ass, and then saying, "Oh yeah? Beat that?"

I fear for humanity. Until then, I'm going to enjoy my inverts, my cat, and music.

black_ops

Banned
Old Timer
personally, I think inbreeding goldfish till' they can barely swim or eat is bad enough, but laying in a pile of snakes?

Not to mention the guy posing as an arachnologist saying that emperors are tree dweeling and then telling them they can lay eggs in your mouth.

He's probably the same guy who made the story of the spider species that lays eggs in peoples heads. How could spiders, which have been around for ever-so-many millions of years, survive by laying eggs in a species' brain which has only been around for 9 million years? This I ask you ask a logical human being, who's head is going to explode, not from a bunchj of baby spiders, but the stupidityof the public.

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Diao
How can someone even call that a record? Honestly, what is there to beat? It's like if I stick a bowling ball in my ass, and then saying, "Oh yeah? Beat that?"

I fear for humanity. Until then, I'm going to enjoy my inverts, my cat, and music.

aahhahahahahahhaha that wwas good and true very good points even a harmless kid show can cripple a hobby:mad:

mike