TV show 'Bugging Out' in trouble?

Ghostmooner

Arachnopeon
Hi, I watched the premier episode of the show Bugging out, and didn't see any new eps in the following weeks afterwards, so I did some digging and couldn't any info on the show at all, I got worried and emailed the gang at ken the bug guy site, and asked if the show got canceled or not, and this is what they wrote back.

"We are waitng for them to decide....writing in and telling them you liked it and want more helps!"

and provided this link that takes u to a page where u fill out info and leave a comment. so I did, and I would like to provide it here for u guys to go too and ask them to keep making new episodes if u guys like the show too.

http://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations/

I was really hoping this show would be a big success, its right up our alley! and i hope u guys write in and give the show your support.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have tried doing that viewer relations thing several times.. Never have been able to get anywhere with it..

Its working this time though.. :?

Ghostmooner

Arachnopeon
yeah its not very complex to fill out, just select a bunch of info about your tv provider and the channel and show your wanting to discuss.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah its not very complex to fill out, just select a bunch of info about your tv provider and the channel and show your wanting to discuss.
Yeah, it was simple to fill out.. It was just the fact that it would never connect to the next page after I hit next..

However, it has been filled out & sent in..

advan

oOOo
Staff member
the two episodes were trial runs i believe and if got enough ratings they would start the season next year.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the two episodes were trial runs i believe and if got enough ratings they would start the season next year.
Dang! I completely missed that..

Surely they will put it on the air... I mean.. They got one called "Man Tracker".. Which IMO is a complete waste of airtime.. Seen it once..

'Bugging Out' should replace that one with ease!

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dang! I completely missed that..

Surely they will put it on the air... I mean.. They got one called "Man Tracker".. Which IMO is a complete waste of airtime.. Seen it once..

'Bugging Out' should replace that one with ease!
I don't know.. I mean Ken's show was great but Mantracker is something all together different and awesome IMHO :D

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't know.. I mean Ken's show was great but Mantracker is something all together different and awesome IMHO :D
Man tracker would be fun to participate in, but its boring to see people jogging down the road and then hear his horse and jump in the bush to get away every time.

It doesnt make interesting TV IMO. Would be fun to do though.

As for bugging out. I have never seen it but I'll file one of those customer relations things just to try and help.

thebugwife

Arachnopeon
Thanks Guys for all the Support! We will let you all know the outcome as soon as we do! Hope its soon, the suspense is killer:confused:

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ken sent me the link to the viewer relations site and they emailed me back thanking me for emailing them and telling them how much i enjoy the show.