Suggestion Tutorials subforum in housing section?

Dorifto

He who moists xD
It could be possible to make a tutorials subforum in the housing section?

This way we could post our build tutorials and our different experiences with different materials etc. It won't be only for enclosure making how to's , but for backgrounds materials, lighting... etc.

Regards

Ibon

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Thank you for the suggestion :)

We'll take it under consideration, but we are currently looking at a couple of different possible implementations (as opposed to a sub forum).

Regards,
MrD

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
It could be possible to make a tutorials subforum in the housing section?

This way we could post our build tutorials and our different experiences with different materials etc. It won't be only for enclosure making how to's , but for backgrounds materials, lighting... etc.

Regards

Ibon
I'll second this idea. I like it.
Even if it's just one sticky with links to relevant threads

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Any news the idea?

I'm planning to add some more tutorials 🤣🤣🤣

An active ventilation system and misting system for plants that don't disturb the Ts.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
It's definitely still in consideration, but any major changes, (new forums, changes to existing forums, etc.) will not happen until the next time we upgrade, which is still a work in progress.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Thanks for answeing!

It'd be nice to have a section to borrow some good ideas easily.

Also another idea, there is any way to add automatically the photos we upload to our media folder? I believe that this way, much less space will be wasted on the server, as a lot of time, people, me included, has to upload the same image several times, to ask questions etc. So uploading directly to our media folder, whe only need use our own link to the file for posting it.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Also another idea, there is any way to add automatically the photos we upload to our media folder? I believe that this way, much less space will be wasted on the server, as a lot of time, people, me included, has to upload the same image several times, to ask questions etc. So uploading directly to our media folder, whe only need use our own link to the file for posting it.
This is something that may be coming to certain areas of the site with the upgrade as well. In the meantime, the best bet would be to upload to the media section first and then linking to that in future postings.