Turkistan roach farm

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Any other roaches other than dubia or red runners that make good feeder food?
Sure, there are plenty of great feeder roaches out there! Some good ones are Nauphoeta cinera, (Lobster roach), Paraplecta sp, (Little Kenyan roach), Paratemnopteryx couloniana, (Red goblin roach), Pycnoscelus surinamensis, (Surinam roach), plus many others, take your pick man! :D

Introvertebrate

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
In the larger sizes, Kyle Kandilian recommends Discoids. They're more active than Dubia.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
On a different note, I've found superworms (Zophobas morio) very easy to breed... Check out the latest video added to my Instagram below

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
On a different note, I've found superworms (Zophobas morio) very easy to breed... Check out the latest video added to my Instagram below
But you gotta pre-kill them for most predators, or else they burrow down into the substrate. Plus the jaws on a large larva could seriously hurt some predatory inverts if they are given the chance to fight back.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
But you gotta pre-kill them for most predators, or else they burrow down into the substrate. Plus the jaws on a large larva could seriously hurt some predatory inverts if they are given the chance to fight back.
True true, but for most/all t's there isn't really a problem with them getting hurt. And most t's I have will eat superworms right when I drop them in front of the t. And pre killing isn't really an inconvenience to me. Though, with all that said, I'd switch to roaches in a heartbeat lol. I'm just not allowed to have any because my mom DESPISES them.