T's on television's WHILE YOU WERE OUT (don't even ask, seriously)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alright.

so without getting into the reasons why i was watching the show, on TLC's While You Were Out (or was it the Trading Rooms show??), there's some mighty fine T content!!!

i guess the concept of the show is some designers go to someones house and build anew room or something. Anyways, these designers went to LA to so Rep guys house and one of the designers had (what looked like) either a smaller pulchra or a bigger avic on his shirt, and he was handling either a rose-hair, a curlyhair or a pulchra... i was too far away from the tube, but its cool, cos every so often, they'll have some shots of people holding Ts or some T tanks..

i think these are uncut episodes? I don't know, but the host is cute as heck :)

its just cool to randomly see T's in mainstream! Im holding out for one last shot of some Ts at the end. He also had some beardies and tegus.

anyways
no point
just interesting
peace
dave

Mike G.

Arachnopeon
"but the host is cute as heck "

She's pretty cute......but she's no Soleil Moon Frye.

Mike G.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice recall dude :)

and no, she's not.. i can't figure it out at all!

but they had a wicked good T shot at the end of it all!
pce
dave

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Nope, doesn't flip my lid. I need a full T show. I'm sick of all the reptile shows on Animal Planet, Discovery, and National Geographic. We should find a way to get T's pulled out of the shadows.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah, i hate it when there's like 2 minutes of spider talk.. and then back to cheetahs and crocs...

interesting nonetheless, but...
youknow.

peace
dave

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
you know, i looked up that chic and for all you guys drool over her, i was intensely disappointed. :(

man, at least pick some hotter, slightly older chics guys. :p

bah, teenagers. :D

;P

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey hey hey -- I think my words were "cute as heck" -- and she is :) ;P

we each have our own ideas on beauty... oh boy do some us pick some doozies, in my opinion.. but at any rate, she looks better on tv more and more.. i think it's her personality moreso than her looks now that i think about it...

sometimes personality is more important than looks, you know... I'm 23 by-the-by :)

and I caught the showing again, and it really looked like an avic on his shirt and a pulchra in his hand. A really beautiful pulchra. I saw the hottest pulchra at the Pittsburgh Rep Show in March.. this thing was a nice size (at least 6.5") and just black as anything.. but velvety looking. it was the guy's personal T that his wife was making him sell... amazing specimen.. an only $180!! He raised it from a sling too.. man, i love pulchras... skadi, you should get one

but the show was pretty cool as far as Ts go! They kept having these in-between segments with T's! Catch the episode if you care.

i wouldn't go out of my way to find it and tape it, but it was def. cool to see T's randomly on the tube, esp. on a show like that.

the wife of the rep guy was also talking about how "it started with one spider, and then got out of hand very, very quickly" ... :)

man, how true is that crap? =D

peace
dave

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Mike G.
"but the host is cute as heck "

She's pretty cute......but she's no Soleil Moon Frye.

She's no Uma you mean.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Dave,
That is totally how it works, you start out with one and before you know it, it has grown to 10, then 20, and ....

These things are addicting, but there are much worse things to be addicted to right:)

As for the show, I missed it. Sounds like it would have been interesting to see, maybe I can catch the re-run.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
its true spider twin... how quickly 1 T can go to 30, which can grow to 90, and soon you've got thousands :)

well not really, but it can seem like that sometimes.

it was just neat to see Ts in the general public.. on a home design show i think!

peace
dave

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
I am a Trading Spaces addict, and I can say with certainty that the designer (Vern Yip) had a T on his shirt, but what he was holding was an Emperor Scorpion... pretty fast and active one too....