T's in Colorado

followotherness

Arachnopeon
I check out Scales & Tails frequently, they have a decent T selection but really the prices are sooo high compared to online sellers even for relatively inexpensive slings that you still probably would be able to find what you want for less money online - particularly if you watch for promotional sales and/or sellers that offer freebies.

Thresher

Arachnopeon
Scales and Tails in Northglenn has the best selection I've seen. I got a c. cynopubescens, c. versacolor and d. diamantinesis from them. All are doing very well. Feeder Frenzy in Arvada has several as well. Dave the owner there is a really good dude. Naturebox Emporium in Aurora has them also.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Brick and mortar is great if you like paying more. So many online choices, AB, all the FB sales sites and all the individual online dealers. No sales tax, Cheaper prices. Most times if you buy two to three, you're ahead, even with overnight. If all the people you are finding are that high for 2 day, keep looking. Plenty out there.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Only 10. Only a measly little 10 spiders. And I'm missing some great ones like B. Hamorii, C. versicolor, A. geniculata, come on man, I've got like nothing over here!
10, that's not many, your GF would be so shocked if she were to see how many other members have, some guys here have over a hundred, I'm being quite conservative ATM, due to space, I'm at 4 just now, but there's nowhere for them to be kept (YET) haha I've got a plan to utilise a cupboard that's got lots of clutter in it, hopefully I'll have it done by the end of the month, then I'll be adding some stunning new additions, for one Cyriopagopus minax. I hope your GF sees how many stunning sp. are out there, then allows you to get a few more, optimism is the best...lol