True spider video

TRON

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here goes a video from a spider I´ve collected in my backyard with less the 1cm. Now she´s 4 times that size and still showing an amazing green color. If anyone has any ideia of the species please tell me about it. She only eats flying insects and is incredibly fast.

Esmeralda The True Spider:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb1xzeMV44g

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thats a pretty good sized spider, and pretty at that, but I don't know the species. I just wanna ask why would you handle a spider that you don't have an ID for, what if it has a potent venom.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i'm thinking maybe a green lynx spider imature male? just a guess.

TRON

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thats a pretty good sized spider, and pretty at that, but I don't know the species. I just wanna ask why would you handle a spider that you don't have an ID for, what if it has a potent venom.
Thanks!!! She has been with me for a while and she never showed any agression at all, I know that´s no garantee. I´m also aware of the dangerous species in my country and this is not classified as one which reduces the chance of any danger even further. Besides, I´m a dog trainer and deal everyday with an animal that can actualy kill. Handling spiders is a personal isue and I love it so much that I´m willing to take calculated risks to satisfy that need even with my known as dangerous spiders. Thank´s for you concern anyway :)