• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Triprion

Zman181

Arachnoknight
POSITIVE!!!
I received a box from Tim and everything came in great conditions (4 beautful Black widows) the packing was superb and the arachnids in perfect conditions. The comunication was smooth :) As a hobbyist, I am grateful to have him. He is definitely an asset to the hobby.

Thanks again!! and looking forward to do business with you again.

Angel

Thanks again for the BONUS 3 sacs ;)

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Most of the babies came in okay, thanks for the freebies! Great packing!

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!

This is a bit overdue, but it's better late than never. I bought a pede from time a couple weeks ago and was very happy with it. the pede has all its antennae and legs intact. it's also very active and healthy. packaging and communication was superb.

thank you, Tim, for a smooth transaction!

Kayv

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Tim (Triprion)

I ordered 3 Tityus stigmaurus from Tim after discussing the details of the ordering process, LAG, payment, etc. I had to leave town for a little bit during the Thanksgiving holiday but he held on to the scorps for me.

He shipped them on a Monday and they arrived on Tuesday. The first thing I noticed was how well the package was insulated. He did an amazing job on the packing including how the 3 scorpions were snug but not too snug for a safe journey from Arizona to California.

None of the scorpions were sluggish or seemed sick. They were very responsive and even ate on the first day I got them.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase.

Good packing, good communication, and no complaints from me.

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Another positive review!:) I had interest in some rather uncommon species of scorpions, and posted an ad in the classifieds, hopeful but not really counting on a response. Tim was kind enough to contact me, and gave me a list of species that he had and let me name prices! I was rather indecisive, however, and took quite awhile to choose a species. Through it all, though, Tim was patient and extremely helpful, offering information about species and bargaining prices. I finally decided and ordered two adult specimens of Vaejovis aff. pequeno (a very rare species native to Mexico), one male and one female. He was kind enough to send a freebie, a species he suspected to be Serradigitus joshuaensis. The package arrived in short order. The scorpions were well packaged; however, it was colder outside and, unfortunately, the Serradigitus joshuaensis and the adult male Vaejovis aff. pequeno were dead. The female, however, seemed to be very much alive, and after I cared for her I sent Tim a message and told him what happened. After seeing photographic evidence of the deceased scorpions, Tim was sincerely sorry and quickly made it right. He gave me some options, and I chose one. The scorpions (an adult female and four instar 2 juveniles of V. pequeno) were sent on Monday and arrived Thursday! There was a great amount of insulation and all five scorpions survived and are now doing very well. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to deal with Tim again; he is very responsive, extremely generous, and does the job truly right. I would definitely recommend working with him.:D

Sam Floyd

Arachnopeon
Probably an overdue review but I do prefer to publicly give my opinion after repeat business. Tim has some traits that make him an excellent person to deal with in this trade - most notably trustworthy reliability on coming through on his word. Here's a just few more : great packing techniques, excellent communication, a superior wealth of experience, honesty, realistic and pretty right on calculations on future acquiring abilities, a great attitude and a rare true concern about the natural environment and species in it (not misguided emotional response to the status of what WE as whole have done to our earth, but a grounded scientifically based viewpoint). If you deal with Tim he will make sure you are not disappointed. From what I have deduced in my dealings with Tim I bet he has an A+ work ethic in anything he sets out to accomplish.

-Sam Floyd
Xeric Bayou

german shepard

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Gotta love those HUGE Pedes

Just bought a couple of massive Scolopendra Heros Arizonesis centipedes from Tim. Both are close to the 7-8" mark, I mean large!
First off a great job of packaging! Cold pack included was a plus as it's still in the 90's-100's here in Texas! It was a pleasure doing
business with you Tim. I look forward to another real soon! Remember me for those Banded? German Shepard, Marty

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Staff member
POSITIVE

Tim came through with some nice specimens in a flawlessly packed box. Communication great and I look forward to working with him in the future...

moghue

Arachnosquire
Just recieved my scorpions and millipedes. Great transaction, great communication. Packaging was great everything arrived alive and healthy. Will def do buisness with again. Highly recommend A+++++++

Oreo

Arachnocookie
Perfect transaction! I just received a beautiful female brachy from Tim, and the packaging was excellent. Spider is healthy and Tim kept great communication the entire time until she arrived. Wouldn't hesitate at all to deal with again. Thanks!

Alltheworld601

Arachnoangel
Positive :)
I just bought a lovely Aphonopelma female from Tim, and all went well. Good packing, healthy spider, nice guy. No complaints here! Definitely recommended.

BFE Pets

Arachnopeon
110% positive! Good transaction all the way around! Even sent a freebie. Would recommend him to anyone looking for AZ native bugs!

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

Received my package the other day all alive and very healthy. Will do business again!

BFE Pets

Arachnopeon
100% positive!

I've made 2 purchases from Tim. Both went very smooth. Superb packaging and holy bag o freebies! Can't thank you enough! Look forward to getting lots more scorpions from him. Good cumminication and ships when he says he will!

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Positive! Contacted Tim about getting some Sonoran whip spiders and he talked me into a bunch of US scorps since he (though I'd already been eyeing his lists and it really didn't take any real convincing lol). Shipping was prompt, communication was great and packing couldn't have been better. The shipping company delayed the package by a couple days, but even then, the scorps came in just fine, with many of them eating the day of or day after arriving. I will definitely be purchasing again in the future, especially if it means getting more P. xanthus. Thanks again Tim and can't wait to do business again!

robbh3

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE!!! I would do transactions anytime time with Tim. Not only did my animals arrive in the best condition, they looked like they had been greatly cared for before hand. this makes me trust Tim evermore. The animals arrived perfectly on time, just how Tim and I agreed upon. i would do business again with Tim any day of the week. i highly recommend him and his services.