Trinidad chevron not so rough yet ^_^

Vayu Son

Old Timer
Heres a 3" juvy Psalmopeus cambridgei that I have been working with since it was 1/2". So far so good. Its just starting to show some color, and is a little bigger than the distance in this pic makes it look.

-V

Attachments

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Indeed one of my favorite tarantulas that I have wanted for a long time. But, I never get to purchase one because every time I see one available it costs an arm and a leg and a torso.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Do you find it very flighty? That is the main concern I would have handling one, as they don't seem prone to bite IME. They do, however, seem very prone to running laps around the room!

Joy

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have a large adult female who almost always ends up in the middle of my back when I handle her!

Wade

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

It gets spooked really easily, but im hoping to curb that habit. I have learned to tell when it pauses and tenses to sense for pradators/danger to itself. Once the pause is over, it is lax again.

-V

VI6SIX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
some of the most immpressive threats displays I've seen have been from P.O.ed P cambridgei but then again I once had an E. campestratus try to bite me so go figure Vayu thats definately a cool T ....don't get bit:)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
running laps is right! I never handled mine until he had his ultimate molt, then I had to ship him. Wow...I even put him in the fridge for a short time, but he recovered so quickly, that he ran laps around me...sat in the middle of my back for a few minutes, then jumped onto the floor and starting running across the living room LOL
Finally he'd had enough running, and put on the MOST impressive threat display I'd ever seen...wish I'd have had a camera!
They are really cool Ts...and now since my male got eaten, I'm hoping that I'll end up with many little babies!

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
[They are really cool Ts...and now since my male got eaten, I'm hoping that I'll end up with many little babies! [/B][/QUOTE]

I will share in your hope, Holley :)

Joy

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
holley, if you do end up with babies, how much do you think you'll sell them for?

kellygirl