• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Travis K

Sakura

Arachnopeon
Recently received a starter colony of B. dubias from Travis. They were securely packed and shipped promptly. Travis included many plump-looking adult females along with an assortment of nimphs, sub-adults and mature males.
Nice and smooth transaction.
Thanks so much, Travis! :)

KenW

Arachnopeon
Just received my starter colony of B. dubias from Travis K. Great packaging and prompt delivery. I would recommend him and wouldn't hesitate purchasing from Travis in the future.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Me

:D

LOL, I didn't know I had a review page YET, so this will be my official review page;) . I was just about to start one because I have been shipping out roaches and stuff and thought I would be a good idea to start one. Thanks guys for the great reviews! IF any one ever has any issues just let me know and I will do whatever I can to fix it.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!!!!!

Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just recieved a 150 lot of B.Dubias from Travis K.....the communication was great and his shipping was excellent......if you are looking for quality feeders by from Travis - you will not be let down!!

[youtube]O1tg0M8txNY[/youtube]

positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marbar

Arachnopeon
B dubia

I recieved my starter kit from Travis and was more than happy with it! Well packed for this time of year with heat packs, and they all arrived healthy and happy. Lots of fat females and MMs and tons of immatures. Won't hesitate to buy from Travis again in the future! :D

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Packing Material used in my roaches.

I feel I need to let people know that I use Aspen Chips to ship my roaches in. They are not toxic to small animals or inverts and I have never had a problem. I also always include frass as I believe it is good for the nymphs to have it.

http://www.afrma.org/beddings_wood.htm

Some say Aspen also is bad, but only over very long periods of time, and it is the leachate that is bad on aquatic life. Aspen is highly endorsed by mice, rat, hamster, and every other small to large vertebrate keeper. I think it is a great packing material, but here is info on wood products and toxicity - http://www.btinternet.com/~p.long/degutopia/degutoxic.htm

jasen&crystal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
positive+++++

just finished a trade with travis vary happy.thanks again for the dubia's travis would deff. do business again!

hartungs

Arachnopeon
Big Thank You To Travis K - B. Dubia

I am a new member here and wanted to let you know about my interactions with one of our members. I had a great experience dealing with Travis K. He provided me with some excellent quality Blaptica Dubia. They arrived nicely packaged with two heat packs! I placed them into their new 18 gallon "home" and there weren't any deaths.

Great Job Travis!

Thanks again,

Sam

CWall2001

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just received my roaches from Travis K. All look good, and I didn't find any deaths. Thanks and I would recommend to anyone. I got several quality adults and many sizes in between, thanks again!

Jerm357

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just got my roaches the other day and not one DOA. Shipping was fast and the roaches are healthy and active. Pretty sure got some prego females too.

Good deal, don't hesitate to buy from

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Just got my roaches the other day and not one DOA. Shipping was fast and the roaches are healthy and active. Pretty sure got some prego females too.

Good deal, don't hesitate to buy from
Well with at least 15 mature females in your particular order you can pretty much bet that all of them were gravid. Good luck on your Roach culture!

Cheers,

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I just got my B. dubia from Travis. They were packed well, and shipped fast.
Great seller!

RichRollin

Arachnopeon
Positive

Travis hooked me up with a good deal on some B. dubias. Good communication, shipped when he said he would and everything arrived alive and on time. If you need dubias check him out, you will rarely find a better price.

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Positive!

I got my Dubias today from Travis and even if USPS got it all messed up with the delivery, the dubias arrived very well and alive! Ill definitely do business with him again in the future...

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
I got a colony of Dubia from Travis. There were a few doas, but it was priotity mail so I guess that's to be expected in a large order.

Overall I got a great deal, and I'd recommend you guys get some roaches from this man. He has a good product, for a great price.

Give him your' business. Stop reading reviews, and go buy from this man!

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I must agree with Scorpionking20, great shipping, packaging and value. Especially in a time when we have a shortage of feeders.

He's quick with responses and overall is great to deal with. Also he gave me a great set up instead of his normal deals plus some extra nymphs.

Overall a great experience. Thanks Travis.

HaploFool

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!! A+

Travis mailed me my Dubia roaches which were packed beautifully - a great addition to my already thriving colony!! Communication was great, Travis is a reliable guy to do business with. I will definitely do business with him again.

Thanks Travis! :clap:

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Received B. dubia from Travis a number of days back. Many were large and gravid, which the patrons of my restaurant absolutely adored.

Positive.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
just got some awesome diving beetles from travis,excellent all around.great person to deal with,thanks again:biggrin: