Travel

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Ive got to go to Florida for a week soon and i was wondering if my 1/4" A. geniculata would be alright for that time if i feed her before i leave? I feel like i should really know this by now. Im sure my 3" A. avic will be fine and my 1" gbb. But this one worries me the most.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Yeah it won't be a problem. Feed and make sure their is some water before you leave. They'll be waiting when you get home. Best part about keeping arachnids, no pet sitter needed.

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Yeah it won't be a problem. Feed and make sure their is some water before you leave. They'll be waiting when you get home. Best part about keeping arachnids, no pet sitter needed.
Excellent, thank you! I was about 90% sure it would be fine but that 10% that WASNT sure was being really annoying. Shes just so tiny and my favorite right now

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
Does the genic eat pre-killed prey? If you're really worried, maybe you can give it a pre-killed cricket that's a little bigger than what you would normally feed it?

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Does the genic eat pre-killed prey? If you're really worried, maybe you can give it a pre-killed cricket that's a little bigger than what you would normally feed it?
Ive only given it pre-killed so far. I cut a portion of a meal-worm off similar in size to its carapace. Think just giving her a whole prekilled one will work before leaving?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It will be fine as long as you plump it up with food. Same with your two you mentioned, make sure they have water ;)