Trans spider

transspider

Arachnopeon
:devil: My spider was 100% female by the molts. However, he has been making sperm webs as of late. I am 100% proud of my ftm trans spider for being out! :vamp:

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
You're sure they're sperm webs? My AF G. porteri makes web mats all the time just because she can.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
If it is a Female then its not making sperm webs.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Not to be sounding harsh, but that barely gives any clues or ideas about what species or sex it could possibly be. A picture will help for a start as to what sex your spider could really be.

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Do you have pictures of the moults? Maybe you mistook the male accessory organs for spermathecae and he has been a male all along. ;)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
:devil: My spider was 100% female by the molts. However, he has been making sperm webs as of late. I am 100% proud of my ftm trans spider for being out! :vamp:
In short if what you described is true then two things are true

1. Whomever ID'd your Ts sex clearly can't
2. Trans-- not a thing.- T is either male or female.

T Lurksalot

Arachnopeon
Given that the OP made a new account just to post this I’m guessing it’s just trolling of the transphobic variety, they don’t actually believe they have a T that changed sex. Can a mod remove this thread please?

fried rice

Arachnoknight
It is impossible for an arachnid to be transgender. Humans and penguins can be transgender, but no other animal can. Some animals can change genders or are both genders, but that is different. What kind of tarantula is it? Are you sure it’s a sperm web? If it is a dwarf tarantula making webs is normal.

Transrights

Arachnosquire
Given that the OP made a new account just to post this I’m guessing it’s just trolling of the transphobic variety, they don’t actually believe they have a T that changed sex. Can a mod remove this thread please?
Don't think they were trying to be transphobic. I chuckled at the joke. At least I assume it's a joke. The fact that spiders can't be trans seems to be the punchline.

Also finally a thread where my username fits!