Tragic Molt Loss

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I lost one of my curly slings this weekend to a bad molt. She (it) was only 1" and the cutest little thing! It appears that she ALMOST MADE IT... there were only two legs left to wiggle out! She was pretty sticky, so I think there was a leakage of "blood" somewhere. Her sis 3/4", made it out o.k. The worst part was typing "deceased" on her molt record.

My way-too-thoughtful fiance came home later that day with the telltale miniature brown bag stapled shut... I was hoping for another beautiful T, but it was a HUGE emporer scorp, an incredibly beautiful specimen. So thoughtful, but it didn't really cheer me up!!

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aaaaaw. I am so sorry for your loss.
I Hate losing little ones to bad molts. :(

You have my condolances.

And it was SOOOOOO sweet of your fiance. Not to many would go to that kind of trouble, much less go invert shopping to cheer you up.
I can't get my husband to walk Inside the shop we go too.

I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy the scorp after you've had some greiving time.

Hugs from us.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Thanx you guys... NOBODY seems to understand the loss of "a dumb little spider" like you! Except my fiancee... THAT'S why h's my fiancee!!!

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Hey,
Sorry about your sling...I lost my emilia that way..:(

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I think I can safely say that ALOT of people here know exactly how you feel.... I too, have lots spiders to molts gone wrong, and it upsets me every time it happens.
My condolences to you...
Holley

Beth-Tex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So sorry this happened........and it's NOT a dumb little spider......NOT at all.

Sending ((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm really sorry about your sweetie :(

I have lost my first T. She/he died on the way to my home... I don't know exactly what has happened, but when I opened the little box, she/he didn't move... Probably it was because of overheating... Someone, who were supposed to take care of my T on her/his way to my house didn't pay attention too much... :(
For some people it was unbelievable that I was so sad after this, espacially because it was supposed to be my first T and I haven't seen it before... But I wanted her/him so much... I thought at first that maybe I have no luck about T's and I shouldn't buy another one... But I bought :D
And now I have got 5 T's and all of them seem to be fine and healthy :)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:D Thanks everyone! I'm feeling much better now, my friend still has some left and she is going to give me another one... I don't know why but I HAD two and I still want two! Little sister curly is doing fine and ready to eat.

I'm so sorry about all of your losses, I know how it feels now. But, the best thing to do is go out and get another one!! That's my cure for almost anything!!

Thanks again everyone!!