Tragedy

Zman181

Arachnoknight
:( I fed all my Ts today As I picked up One of my B.Vegans containers the lid came off the container dropped on the floor the litle T ran out under the door where my cats one of them sliced the little guy in half.:( It really hurts. I really loved that T. I could've sworn I closed the lid :wall:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Me being the cat lover that Im not.. I seriously think I would have killed or atleast injured that cat.. This is the reason I will ony have inverts & reptiles..

Sorry for you loss.. :(

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm so sorry for your loss!!! We all make mistakes, so just consider it a learning experience.

Kirsten

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm sorry to hear your little one passed. New legs;new wings.

blackrayne

Arachnopeon
Me being the cat lover that Im not.. I seriously think I would have killed or atleast injured that cat.. This is the reason I will ony have inverts & reptiles..

Sorry for you loss.. :(
how can you blame the cat for doing what cats are designed to do?...just be more careful, and put a towel under the door to be on the safe side...i have a pack of cats in my room, but they want to play with the crickets when doing spider stuff so i dont distract them lol...

Evil Seedlet

Arachnopeon
how can you blame the cat for doing what cats are designed to do?
Seriously! What if I said I would instantly purposefully kill any T that bit me, no matter how much it was my fault. It's what they do, neither deserves to be killed for it.

AprilH

Petridish
Old Timer
Seriously! What if I said I would instantly purposefully kill any T that bit me, no matter how much it was my fault. It's what they do, neither deserves to be killed for it.
How is that in any way the same? Catching the 'bug' was instinctual for the cat. They don't always understand that we might not want them to. It's not the cat's fault. You, on the other hand, don't usually act on instinct.