Tragedy to my beloved T.blondi

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well due to unknown circumstances my big girl didn't make it last night. She seemed to molt out just fine but she never did flip over and she was dead this morning. This really hurt, she was like one of my prize possessions. I adored that big girl. Here is a few pics of her.

Attachments

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That prior one is what we call 3 towers! This set is on the other side of my living room. We a pretty big living room.

Attachments

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry about your loss, but on a good note, thats quite the setup you have, hope you never crank the stereo though.

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I used to have the stereo cracking problem myself, but I'm okay now. I had to move all of mine in from the basement garage, so it instantly cured me of my illness. *lol* She certainly was a big girl. Sorry about the loss. I know how losses of the prized can really suck. Nice setup though.

adios,
edw.

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Im sorry to hear that :( :( Thats a shame. :( Nice set up though. :)

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
So sorry

Hey, little P-

I'm sorry that you lost your girl. I was looking forward to seeing a pic of her in her new duds. May she rest in peace..... :eek: :8o

Peace

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Sorry to see that poor spider. I think blondi's are known to be poor molters. Your dirt looks a little dry, I keep mine a little moist, but im no expert. Any way great collection!

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
:(
Damnit P.E.G...
I'm sorry....its bad enough losing a cherished pet..but, when its your favorite..that makes it that much worse...
Peace,
Gillian

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Sorry for your loss:(

You sure have a large collection! WOW! I wish I had that much room. How many of those are T's?

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Poor thing :( I'm so sorry. Why is it that T. blondis are so bad at moulting?

Nice set up you have there by the way. I'd love to go to someone's house and find a collection that big. I'd be kept amused for DAYS.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
I'm so sorry. When you said the other night it had been nearly a day and she hadn't flipped over yet, I was afraid there might be a problem. I suspect your diagnosis was right, and it was simple old age. Take comfort in the fact it couldn't have been anything you did, and that you gave her a wonderful home in which to live out her final days. All my condolences.

Joy

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sister, I am so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful spider. I agree with Joy, you did what you could do. You provided her a loving home. Love ya, Pam

arachnoscorp

Arachnopeon
sorry for your lose.

Im sorry to hear about such a big loss.I hope it never happens again. On the other hand that is a nice setup.

KelliH

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So, so sorry to hear that. That's the hardest part about keeping animals isn't it:(

What a great looking set up you have! I am envious as I have only a walk in closet for my T collection. Keep up the good work!