• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Trace Hardin (Trace) <vhardin@earthlink.net>

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Trace Hardin vhardin@earthlink...

just did a bunch of differnet trades with trace throughout the last 2 weeks or so, was very professionl and a pretty cool guy, most definetly no complaints from my end here, i must also say hes got some great stuff, thanx trace!--Jeff

jhasty

Arachnopeon
I have recently done some business with Trace. Could not have asked for any better great tarantulas and great service. Would recommend him to anyone!

Last edited:

widowspider

Arachnopeon
I had a bad experience with this person. All of the animals' sizes were mislabeled, and poor packing job. Some of the spiders were dead due to abdomen damage from lack of packing material in the container. There were so much room in each of the containers that you can fit two or more tarantulas in it. Although the post office delayed on the delivery, but I believe poor packaging killed just about everything in this order I made. I returned all of the order in alcohol, because none of them made it through alive. This is just UNACCEPTABLE, not just in the business point of view, but for the spiders that died due to ignorance!
-=Steve=-

Trace

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A chance to defend myself...

I should have known not to ship $800 worth of tarantula's to him from the get go. That's right $800, my entire collection! I packaged everything perfect and shipped express, Steve let the package sit on his front porch for a whole day in the blistering heat. I tried repeatedly to work things out, not everything was dead like he stated, with no email correspondence at all from him.

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I had an excellent experience with trace. Three great spiders for an excellent price. There could not have been better communication. An A+ transaction all around and I hope to do business again. Thanks a ton

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Just completed a trade with him, ran totally smooth. Animals arrived alive and well. Thanks

-Sean

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I did lots of business with Trace back when he was cool (a KY resident). Always a good guy to deal with! :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive.

Just finished a trade with Trace and things went well. Packing was ok but we worked together and went over some good ways to pack in the future. Hes Ts that were sent to me were in great condition and are all happly eating in their new homes. Thanks again, I look forward to future transactions.
~Ryan