Tough decisions

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So as some of you know, im in the process of restarting my collection.

I currently have the option of getting the following 2 deals
125$ for
0.1.0 P. Regalis 5"
0.0.1 C. schioedtei 1"+
0.0.1 L. violaceopes 1.5"

Or 175$
0.1.0 P. Metallica 4"

I honestly cant decide which deal id rather complete.. which would YOU do and why

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I think P. regalis and P. metallica are both attractive. So, if you can get one $50 cheaper and also get two more Ts that you're interested in, that seems like a much better deal. If you're dying for a blue tarantula, and you have none, I can see going the other way.

creepa

Arachnoknight
Deal one...!

Because the two slings are fast growing and peanuts to sex at a juvenile stage without sexing the molt.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Yeah, if you're just starting up the collection again, I'd go with deal #1. The more the merrier, and plus, it's not like you're getting nothing but slings in that deal.

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
Deal #1, I think everyone already pretty much said all the reasons why.

Plus I'd personally spend $175 for two metallica slings, you'll have them longer and still have a decent chance on getting a female and even if you do get a male or two they're just as equally beatuful.

Lucashank

Arachnosquire
I wouldn't even think twice, deal #1.
Three beautiful tarantulas for a good price, and if you're starting your collection back up, then you have all the time in the world to get the P. metallica.
Who knows, maybe even the prices on P. metallicas will go down some more if you wait. ;)

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Deal one...!

Because the two slings are fast growing and peanuts to sex at a juvenile stage without sexing the molt.
I already know haha. Ive owned them all and theyre all on my top fav list

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well. Just picked up deal #1..

Im happy to finally have these guys and the C. Schioedtei is more around 2.5-3" dls. Unfortunately im pretty confident its a "he" based off ventral. Now i must find a female to snag up.... damn it, the fever has begun haha

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
You did the right thing... IMO $175 for a 0.1 P.metallica is an offence that not even John Wayne Gacy :-s

jok... saying this because here P.metallica and 'Pokies' in general are very cheap :)

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well what u want for yours haha. Ive owned a few female adults and regretted getting rid of them.
Im almost positive the one i have is male based off the blurry ventral i got, plus the greenish tint to it.

I got an add posted ready to seal a deal on a confirmed or suspect female. I dont even care about breeding rite now, persay, i just want that beauty and attitude back in my collection

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh im a fan of powerfeeding. If im right about its sex, hell be mature in no time