Totally smitten

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I didnt think there would ever be a spider that would rival Avics for my affections but the new one's that arrived today have got me totally smitten, especially the Euathlus :yes:

E. truculentus juv approx 2 inches (no wonder they are called Chile beautiful)

E. sp "Montane" large sling. His rear right leg looks a bit beaten up but he is using it ok.

B. klassi juv approx 2.5 inches

I also got a teeny E. vulpinus sling but it was too small to get a decent photo. xx

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have 3 E. truculentus slings arriving tomorrow. they're so precious :D

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Good luck with your 3 new one's. I'm very tempted to get a couple more myself. So cute and docile, everyone should get one :D xx

jukahman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very nice tarantulas u got there. :) :) :) well i hope u enjoy with your new T's.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks jukahman :D I will definiterly enjoy caring for them. xx

jukahman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I hope i could get those species, but here in the Philippines its kinda pricey...:( :( :( ...well i hope i could save up for more T's...:) :) :)

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice choices... I have 4 Euathlus truculentus myself and they are among my favorites... 3 adults and one sling...

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I forgot to mention that I also have two adult E. vulpinus and my first B. klaasi is on the way... you have made some very nice choices indeed.

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very nice choices... I have 4 Euathlus truculentus myself and they are among my favorites... 3 adults and one sling...
Thanks :) I'm so taken with the E. truculentus that I've ust ordered 2 more juveniles lol. There is just something about them.

I forgot to mention that I also have two adult E. vulpinus and my first B. klaasi is on the way... you have made some very nice choices indeed.
The E. vulpinus are stunning as adults but I will have a long wait for mine to grow. Its tiny lol. The B. klassi are gorgeous. My photo's dont do her justice. Goodluck with your new one. xx