Tomorrow has the makings of a great day!

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well in the morning i'm supposed to take a train down to the city to pick up a 3" Male B. Albopilosum, a 4" Female G. Aureostriatum, and a 3 1/2" Female A. Seemanni. Great day right? oh but it gets even better...

My wonderful girlfriend got me and early (over a month early:p ) birthday present. And what does a tarantula loving chick get her tarantula loving boyfriend? 2 P. rufilatas! Thats what! And they are supposed to be arriving tomorrow!

Phew what a day right? But why stop there....

I'm also getting a 2'' GBB and 4 A. paysoni (tho they may in fact becoming the day after tomorrow. not sure yet.)

But if all goes according to plan i will be the owner of 10 new T's tomorrow!

Plus my girlfriend is getting a T. gigas with her order of rufilata so i get to help unpack that!

Going to be hard to get to sleep tonight!

Last edited:

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is wonderful, Congratulations!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day, and that you enjoy all of your new Ts. We will be waiting for pictures!!

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I love days like these, I dont think Ive ever got that many inverts in the same package in 1 day though :eek: I love the site of those brown express shipping boxes. Enjoy though, and post pics :)

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yeah good luck sleeping tonight.... lol...

I hope to see pics of your new babies soon :)

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I love days like these, I dont think Ive ever got that many inverts in the same package in 1 day though :eek: I love the site of those brown express shipping boxes. Enjoy though, and post pics :)
well the first 3 i'm picking up in the city, the 2 rufies are being shipped to my girlfriends house and the gbb and paysoni are getting shipped here (hopefully)

so only one package for me hehe

IrishKnight

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
tomarrow is gonna be sweet!

that sounds like its gonna be one hell of a day man!! its gonna be an awesome day for me as well! i will be waking up early waiting for the arrivial of my new female mature G.pulchra i cant wait man!!!!:D

Snuggles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
WOW, stevetastic, there are some very good choices listed there. But then again, what are bad choices??? {D