TomM's pictures

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
Some captive bred and born Steatoda triangulosa slings (and yes, I bred a house spider):

Trochosa ruricola - A 1" DLS female wolf spider chowing down on a dubia roach:

TomM

Old Timer
Mature Female Salticus scenicus, the Zebra Jumping Spider, possibly gravid:

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great shots!!! cool specimens.... keep them coming... that Salticus scenicus... i havent seen one before... tnx for sharing....

TomM

Old Timer
Just thought I'd share my Wolf Spider pic. I don't have a lot of my true spiders on here.

Hogna helluo chomping down on a dubia:

TomM

Old Timer
Some older pics from past years

Here's some orbweaver from my backyard in eastern PA. Should be easy to ID, just haven't found it yet. Frontal, Dorsal, and Ventral angles:
Front:

Dorsal:

Ventral:

A crab spider from Cape Cod, Mass:

I need the ID on this one, from our Canadian friends up north. This spider was found at Charleston Lake, Ontario:

jsloan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I need the ID on this one, from our Canadian friends up north. This spider was found at Charleston Lake, Ontario:
This one is a running crab spider, Tibellus sp. (Philodromidae), of some kind, perhaps T. oblongus. There are two other species in Ontario, T. maritimus and T. asiaticus. You can rule out T. maritimus, because that species doesn't have the paired spots on the abdomen that you see in your picture. I don't know what T. asiaticus looks like.