• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

TomM

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Just drove aout 45min to pick up two 2-3" female A.hentzi from Tom. Even though they weren't going to be shipped he packed them great for the ride home. Hope to do more business with in the future! Thanks Tom!

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Extremely positive

I just bought a gorgeous Pamphobeteus from TomM

It was a very pleasant transaction, really nice guy to chat with.

Highly recommended!!

Thanks!

Fran

dodgeman79

Arachnopeon
Good guy

great guy to do business with . my T'S were well packed even though we met in hamburg lol THANKS TOM

Sr. Chencho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
TomM, I just sold a couple of G. pulchra slings to Tom IN Pa. He's a great buyer, good communication, and quick transaction. The best part of the deal is that he is happy with his new healthy and active slings. Thanks Tom, let us know if you should need anything.
Sr. Chencho
The Few, The Proud,
MARINES!

jim777

Arachnosquire
Just bought a few T's from Tom and it was a great transaction. tom is a great guy and I would definitely do business with him again, no question at all :)

jfxp

Arachnopeon
Bought two T's from Tom. Great guy, super easy transactions and most importantly, T's in perfect health. Do not hesitate to buy or sell with Tom. Thanks again Tom!

moghue

Arachnosquire
Great transaction. I drove a bit to get there but since i was out and about i didnt mind at all. Great guy and healthy and feisty little T. I will def do buisness with him again. A++++++++++++++++++++++++

Low

Arachnoknight
Excellent experiance...
Tom informed me that the mm I bought would be the first time he ever shipped a tarantula, upon recieving the little fella, if I didnt know better, I would have assumed hed shipped hundreds before.

Impeccable packing, communication and enthusiasm..

A+++

sptheghost

Arachnopeon
tom is a giant amongst men, a towering pinnacle of human genetic's confluence with fate and destiny, is reported to have anecdotally of course to have saved an entire elementary school's worth of starving third world country children from a towering inferno started by a nefarious shadowy super villain who happened to be a bear with machetes for teeth who spit flaming bees out of it's mouth and had surgeons scalpels for fur, who he promptly and summarily defeated in a butterfly knife fight in a ring of burning thermite while riding a chrome plated pegasus unicorn with machine guns mounted on the wings, and went to the prom with the captain of the cheerleading squad immediately afterward LOLOLOLOLOL just playing review follows:

Just picked up 4 tarantulas from tom the other day , drove up to DE to get em. everything as planned and livestock in wonderful condition! pleasantries exchanged and funds as well, all in all a very easy and convenient transaction, definitely a positive experience, excellent communication and follow through, would do it again no questions asked. i am incredibly pleased with my new H. maculata and assorted spiderlings one of which was thrown in as a freebie which is always a plus. 100 % , no hyperbole whatsoever. real talk.

MrBoom619

Arachnoddicted
Positive! A+++

I recently purchased a little stud from Tom! His pricing was very fair, communication was never an issue, he shipped as promised, his packing was spot on, and I received a very healthy little stud who handled his business like a champ! Tom comes highly recommended and I look forward to many more dealings to come!

Thanks again, Tom!

-Raoul

GunniesSpiders

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!

Just sent some incei's to Tom. All went very smooth!!!
Great communication and immediate payment. I was
contacted as soon as they arrived... Friendly guy to
work with as well. What more can you ask for as a
seller? :) -shay