tomatos

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
can i give my AGB cherry tomatos?

I know that some animals cant have them(like rats)

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
As far as I know, the only "bad" fruits / veggies for AGBs are citrus fruits. You could always try and see if they like them or not.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Try opening 'em. That's what I do for apples, 'cause they LOVE those, but the skin is kind of tough for a millipede.

Edit: if you want to know whether it's a male or not, please see this picture. The little leg-like things that aren't really legs indicate male.

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Try opening 'em. That's what I do for apples, 'cause they LOVE those, but the skin is kind of tough for a millipede.

Edit: if you want to know whether it's a male or not, please see this picture. The little leg-like things that aren't really legs indicate male.

how do you get it to open up like that when you hold it

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Try looking from the side as they crawl along your hand -- you should be able to spot a gap in the legs or see the gonopods themselves.

Alternatively, wait until they crawl to the edge of your hand and feel out into space for a moment, and then look from underneath before they turn around.

Vanilla

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My pede loves tomatoes! I gave her some a few days ago and she really liked them.

BTW rats can have tomatoes on occasion.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
how do you get it to open up like that when you hold it
some millis are natural explorers and like to wander around any old place... some are big chickens and stay balled up whenever you try to pick them up. i had a big chicken for a year or so... she never calmed down for me

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have a big chicken (who happens to reject my male's advances :razz:). It takes her a long time to want to open up, but she eventually does.

I just think it's funny when her antennae encounter her own body and she suddenly tucks her head in defensively.

Vanilla

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am lucky to have an "open" pede.Ever since I got her,she has been really brave and only curls up to sleep.

C_Strike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My pair are good as gold. Iv tried to sex them, both of mine have no gap..that means its female right? i could really do with a male i think:)

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That indeed means female. If you're lucky, you'll get a male who is as . . . *ahem* amorous as mine ;).

Just be aware that flash photography tends to interrupt things. :D

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
thanks i was able to find out he is a male and hopefully i can get him a girlfriend this spring