Togos

Frostbyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I really like the looks of the Togos. Are they as bad as people say? Are they worse than a Cobalt? The other T I had in mind is the Sun Tigers .. whats thier temperment like? I wanna get a really colorful display T any other ideas? Thanks !

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Frostbyte,I have a togo,a cobalt and a sun tiger.Actually Ive never seen any aggressive behavior from any of them.I dont try to handle them or anything.The togo is awesome how it just blends in with the wood I have in its cage.The suntiger is just a sling so I dont know how it'll act.You have to respect the animal and I dont think youd have to much problem.Just dont do anything foolish with any of these species,They get the reputation for a reason...Rich

t man{tal}

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i have all the t's in question and here my opinion

cobult - a real psyco but she is always under in her borrow so you dont have to worey about getting bit

sun tiger - sun tigers or just my sun tiger arnt all that aggresive
i usually dont get any threat pos from this t + there really good for display t's couse there on movment all the time and they have nice coulors

togo- this t is deffenetlly not for begginers they are as devilish as usumbras and much faster and there venom is soppused to be potent but they are very beutiful