togo starburst

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
can anyonne tell me a little about these buggers i wanna get one include stories,temperment,pics and cage setups thanx in advance
mike

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
I have a 3 3/4" female Togo right now. She is more skitterish then aggressive/defensive. She has never shown an aggressive stance and would much rather hide then fight me off. I can see mine all the time because the tank is all see through around her log. But before when I had it on its side she would hide in between the lid and the log which made it hard to see her. I really like my Togo and im sure you will too. She is very fast not as fast as my Suntiger though. I keep the temp at 80 - 84 F and humidity around 75% they dont like it too humid. I have pics of my Togo on my website at

http://galileo.spaceports.com/~tarantul/

there is a pic of the tank setup and my Togo which is missing a leg from her last molt.

peace

TheDon

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Here is a pic of the tank setup

(this is kind of a test to see if i can link pics or not)

and here is a pic of the togo

hope they work

peace

TheDon

if the pics dont work please tell me

Last edited:

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My maculata is about 4" and is rather defensive, it hides behind a piece of cork bark most of the time. It hasn't webbed up it's tank like most of the other arboreals, venom is supposed to be bad so don't take any unnecessary chances with it.

Andy

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i have one that just molted last night turned too a whitish color anywayz it has reared up at me a couple tiems to back off but for the most part its made a 2 small holes that connect into the burrow at the bottom on the vile when i check on the T's at night shes usally out at the top of the vile hangin out but as soon as she sees me she will run back into the burrow, secretive species