Toff22's Araneomorphae and other Mygalomorphae

Toff202

Arachnoknight
0.1 Viridasius sp. "sylvestrisform"

0.1 Linothele megatheloides

1.0 Holconia insignis (mature)

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
wow, only had a true spider molt once in my care. very different than Ts.. that linothele can give any h mac or Ceratogyrus sp a run for their money! im just starting getting into true spiders and i am finding them just as fascinating as my tarantulas. lovely specimens btw.

Toff202

Arachnoknight
wow, only had a true spider molt once in my care. very different than Ts.. that linothele can give any h mac or Ceratogyrus sp a run for their money! im just starting getting into true spiders and i am finding them just as fascinating as my tarantulas. lovely specimens btw.
And they are even more beautiful in real life :) I find them more fascinating then tarantulas. I'm thinking about selling about half of my tarantula collection and just replacing them with Araneomorphae :D

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
And they are even more beautiful in real life :) I find them more fascinating then tarantulas. I'm thinking about selling about half of my tarantula collection and just replacing them with Araneomorphae :D
Haha why not both?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
That's what I mean, 50/50 Aranoneomorphae/Mygalomorphae. But in general, I find Araneomorphae to be more interesting, especially Ctenidae and Sparassidae.
wheni was younger all i wanted was to find a giant spider, now i can, in my room. ive always liked tarantulas because of their size, if their colorful, all the better than. i picked a E. walckaeneri sling and cant wait for it to grow. that will be my first non native true spider. theres some very interesting true spiders out there, im getting more into them slowly but surely.

Toff202

Arachnoknight
The same female after she hardened

Heteropoda sp. "Ozelot" (sub)adult female

Toff202

Arachnoknight
Linothele fallax

Ctenidae sp. "Mali"

Ctenidae sp. "Red Fang"

0.1 Heteropoda sp. "Ozelot"