Today's pic of Frizz and slings

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Ok..one more pic, and I'm done for the day!
Here are the babies as of this morning!

Last edited:

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

lets drink to the gods/goddesses of fertility :), and lets hope that verde and morax are equally succesful ;):):)

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Ohh - BABIES! I love babies - great pic, makes me feel all warm an fuzzy inside. So here's a confession, two actually. I have no children and can't have any. I have never felt the motherly instinct towards human babies but I feel a strong motherly instinct towards almost ANY non-human baby. Very strange, I know. I never had that biological clock go off like everyone said I would - actually it rang very briefly once when I was about 27 years old but the battery wore out in less than a month. Perhaps it's God's way of making sure I don't feel miserable that I can't have kids. It's not that I don't like human babies - they are cute and cuddly and funny - but so are puppies and I definately like puppy breath better than baby breath :D I know, I'll probaby get blasted for this confession but hey, I had to tell someone and you guys are my captive audience friends :rolleyes:

Gail

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Gail,
strangely enough, I feel the same way ;)
However, having one miracle baby, I'm damn glad it happened (even if it was a HUGE surprise LOL).
I've never been the type to coo and go ga ga over human babies either...I don't find them terribly interesting (I can't believe I just said that!)
But I also love animal babies, and feel terribly maternal towards them...and those slings are just the cutest thing ever!
Shelby and I keep going in and looking at them, we can't wait to start separating them this weekend. (I DOUBT I'll be saying that later, however!)
Ok...that was my confession for the week :eek:

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Whew! That makes me feel so much better! You have no idea :D I thought I was the only one.

Gail